Cobra doing a flyby

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Started on the top of the hill in 2nd (not in vid) and then thru 3rd and the last shift before passing the camera was into 4th. Hit 125mph at the spot where the camera was. These things haul some ass!

I love the little whistle you hear when the car goes by the camera.

Right Click, Save Target As...

quazimoto

Banned
This is probably a stupid question but i'll ask it anyhow, why do people say, "right click, save target as" if i just use the left click it immediately starts playing, why would i wanna save it?

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Originally posted by quazimoto
This is probably a stupid question but i'll ask it anyhow, why do people say, "right click, save target as" if i just use the left click it immediately starts playing, why would i wanna save it?

I dunno, just figured its easy instructions. No particular reason.

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
Right click, to keep it out of the broswer window and it downloads a lil faster I think.

varun she is a beast man!

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Originally posted by quazimoto

So you can watch it over and over and over and over!!!! hahaha, also, you can go back to them later on if you don't feel like searching for them. Not to mention you can show all your Chevy and Dodge fans later...:lol1:

vacobra

Established Member

If you click on the link without saving it you consume resources on the server the video is playing on, consequently it slows the response time for the rest of the folks attempting to download/view the vid.

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
The reason people ask for you to right click and save target as is because it saves that persons bandwidth. Reason is because it requires more bandwidth to stream a video when compared to just downloading it onto your comp

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Originally posted by Vrrooom
I dunno, just figured its easy instructions. No particular reason.

If you have a slow connection it's best to right click to save this way instead of playing choppy video you download the whole thing then at your convenience you can play it without the choppy video you would get with a slow connection.

Users who are viewing this thread