Cobra dusts Z06, then blows motor

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
big repost from hell, but still a good one. Thats goin to be me in my 1st manual car (w/o the racing part or blowing engine.. more like checking rpms like crazy ):D Think i might get a shift light for the first months.

Last edited:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
They shoulv'e edited that ding dong's voice out for the love of God. How many times did he pronounce "here"......"heeahh"........:bash:

Oldie but a goodie.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
yeh moron blew his engine cause he dropped clutch to slow down and threw a rod. when ur that high up in RPM u let off the gas and let engine slow itself down. clutching and making the engine slow down to idle speed thats just stupid.

Happy? i wrote that when i just woke up kinda typing half awake so i left some letters out LoL

Last edited:

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
yeh moron blew his engine cause he dropped clutch to slow down and threw a rod. when ur that high up in RPM u let off the gas and let engine slow itself down down clutch and make the engine slow down to idle speed thats just stupid

huh? Got confused :/ throw a comma in somewhere.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
yeh moron blew his engine cause he dropped clutch to slow down and threw a rod. when ur that high up in RPM u let off the gas and let engine slow itself down down clutch and make the engine slow down to idle speed thats just stupid

you are an idiot. please try not to ever make it seem like you have any idea what is going on with an IC engine.

WOW:loser:

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
558027_60_full.gif

Glad we got that out in the open.
:shrug:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
What in the hell?:dw:

SVT Cobra

Established Member
yeah saw it before, annoying camera man... his friend should've slapped him upside the head. i wouldnt want my friend making annoying jokes like that after i just blew my engine :nonono:

bamabubba

Hardcore Cobra Wanter
Established Member
actually cameraman was owner

Originally posted by SVT Cobra
yeah saw it before, annoying camera man... his friend should've slapped him upside the head. i wouldnt want my friend making annoying jokes like that after i just blew my engine :nonono:
The driver didnt own the car. watch the vid near the end and he says this car heeah is his....lol. id of had my friend doing the camera holding.
Bubba

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
yeh moron blew his engine cause he dropped clutch to slow down and threw a rod. when ur that high up in RPM u let off the gas and let engine slow itself down. clutching and making the engine slow down to idle speed thats just stupid.

Happy? i wrote that when i just woke up kinda typing half awake so i left some letters out LoL
This is not the first stupid post you have made, every single post you make gets dumber by the post.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
This is not the first stupid post you have made, every single post you make gets dumber by the post.

dude why do u challenge someone about what they are saying on every thread u post on check ur dyum history is true that i've noticed. u act like u own the place and know everything grow up sometimes its best just to leave a comment u think is stupid alone cause u may make yourself look stupid. especially when u have said nothing to prove me wrong...

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member

More like he said, 600HP on a stock bottom end it was bound to go at some point.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
wow, we know the 03/04 can nevar lose. when your shitty pistons lose their coating we can talk.

as for the vid.

the kid driving did own the car. it was an S trim with the gt impellar and a powerpipe. 14 psi making around 500rwhpish.

as for

hmmidunno

wtf difference does it make whether he pushed the clutch in? he threw the rod while at WOT. from there i would hope he would push the clutch in.

please don't talk ever again.

bamabubba

Hardcore Cobra Wanter
Established Member
i have to disagree with ya

Originally posted by quadcammer
wow, we know the 03/04 can nevar lose. when your shitty pistons lose their coating we can talk.

as for the vid.

the kid driving did own the car.
at the very end of the vid...the camera man said theres my baby. took out a z06 then she blew up....or something to that effect. am i hearing things or is anyone 1 else hear him say that?
Bubba

Users who are viewing this thread