Cobra Engine Bay Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigsSnake

Established Member
In most of the pics whats the box in the front of the engine where the intercooler fluid usually is?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
A couple of my 524 RWHP 4.6.......Goal is the stock, stealth look. Hidden mods include Stage IV, ported TB/Plenum, 2.90 RR upper w/ Whipple Tensioner, 4 lb lower, & BAP wire upgrade.

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
Intercooler Reservouir

CraigsSnake said:
does it help?

Yes the Intercooler tank helps,bigger tank, more fluid volume, .and many will pack it with ice at the strip to help keep intercooler temps down.

JymBart

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
DSC00765.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

WDW MKR

Established Member
UBNBTIN... what turbo kit is that? It looks similar to the Hellion, but the turbo appears to be mounted farther to the driver side. Also, is that a Procharger upper intake? Are you still using the factory intercooler with it? Looks mean!

WDW MKR

Established Member
Metro... that looks amazing! Could you please give details on your setup? Looks like a cutom F1A setup. Is that an earlier timing cover with an extra tensioner on the driver side? What rib pulley setup?

04Sonic

Established Member
03yellowconv said:
i want to put my engine pics here how the hell do i do it?

Go to image shack upload your pictures one at a time, once uploaded right click on them and copy the address. Then come back here and click on the picture that says (insert image)Post it then you are done, repeat for more pictures. :-D

Metro1

Established Member
WDW MKR said:
Metro... that looks amazing! Could you please give details on your setup? Looks like a cutom F1A setup. Is that an earlier timing cover with an extra tensioner on the driver side? What rib pulley setup?

Sure just give me a little time. I want to finish her up before I post anything on her. There is a lot of custom fabrication work being done to make this set up still street able with all my creature comforts still in tacked.:beer:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread