COBRA floor mats

BiLL1024

Established Member
Whats is the most a set of floor mats with the COBRA leters, gone for on ebay that you know of?
I just won a bid for a black set for 150$ last night.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
The Black "Cobra" mats don't bring as much as the grey ones for some reason. The most I have seen black ones bring is around the $150 range. The grey ones on the other hand always seem to bring $200-$250 a pair. Of course I need the opal grey ones :cryying:

rmgtc01

Established Member
Why? you can get a pair made for 65-90.
Are these magical floor mats??? What's the deal??

99BUFFALOCOBRA

Established Member
I just bought the black cobra mats from Ford(OEM) for about $88 By the way I'm new been lurking but now that my 99 is coming out of paint and is getting a Blower this week(Novi 1000 rr), thought I'd come out and say Hi

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
PPI used to have some that were repos but I don't know what happend.

Thank goodness I had bought a couple (actually 4) sets of mats back when they were $35 at the dealer in 97 and no I am not selling any. :)

PJM99

Established Member
1993CobraAF said:
Has anybody thought about making reproductions. (I know, it's not the same)

I've been looking into that for a while now. A few of the shops I've been say that the material is too thick for there machines. Right now I'm talking with Llyod mats to see if they can do something for me.

Last edited:

PJM99

Established Member
Well, this is the place that I've been talking too. They used to make mats for Audis and I think other European cars. The mats in my 1985 Audi are original and they are still in great shape 20 years later. They were made by these guys, still has the tag with their. I've sent them an email, but they're real picky because of Trademark and copyright laws. I have to sent them a photo of my mats and dimensions to see if they can do something.

http://www.lloydmats.com/index2.htm

CO9B3RA

Established Member
Hugging NIB set (f & r) Opal grey mats

....me ditto!!!!!!! :rockon: :banana: :dw: .... :nono: NFS!!!!!

:burnout: :coolman:

93SVTcobra82

Established Member
I don't even want new ones...

I wouldn't even use them. I just want some hand me downs. I have one POS opal grey passenger side mat that I use on the driver side so I don't mess up the carpet. :(

BiLL1024

Established Member
The thing is with the cobra mats people ask abought. The mats have not been made in a while. No dealers have them in stock. They are hard to find. They came with the 93 cobra and have the letters COBRA stitched into the mats longwise. You may find mats with a picture of a cobra that were replacement mats.
I was thinking of selling my used ones, Not sure what they may be worth.

BiLL1024

Established Member
Yes. With the red letters COBRA. Just like the ones we bid on e-bay. The drivers side mat is in bad shape, but the other is in great condition. Half the letters are missing on the drivers side mat.

93SVTcobra82

Established Member
I have no clue

what you would get for those. I would think at least 35-40 for the pair even though the driver side is pretty bad. I would just save them for when the black ones stop showing up. Then you will probably be able to get a little more out of them. I just can't believe how hard the grey ones are to come by. I just wanted to get the black ones to stick in the garage so I could get some money out of them later on in life.

Users who are viewing this thread