Cobra for sale at Porsche dealership in Colorado Springs

nugen

Established Member
Terminator for sale in Colorado Springs

Yup, my Terminator is on consignment at the Porshe dealership. I tried taking it to the Ford dealership first, but they said that they didn't want it. Sometimes the Ford dealership really aggravates me. Anyway, the Porshe dealership was more than happy to slap a consignment fee on it and put it on their lot.

It's a unique car and all of the work is done right. Thanks to the Steg ported blower this car dynoed 521 at the wheels on JDMs dyno while maintaining a stock appearance. I didn't overlook any details when building this car. Even though no one will ever see it, the subframe connectors are painted Redfire to match the rest of the car. All receipts and dyno sheets are with the car. If you're looking for a clean, low mileage, high horsepower, stock looking Terminator in the Colorado Springs area, then go ahead and give my car a look.

Last edited:

nugen

Established Member
Wtf?

TREDCSVT said:
what a joke.

That's OK, we priced it high to scare away idiots like you who would waste our time trying to test drive it even though they weren't serious about buying it.

I'm pretty sure that the dealer will entertain a reasonable offer.

By the way, my Cobra is faster than yours :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread