cobra for sale low miles -$16000*price drop*

qtrain

FC2 Wrecking Crew
Established Member
you might want to edit the insult out of this, and then go read the rules about insulting people outside of smackdown

Yea I found that out, and op your price is ridiculous. I bought my mach with 30k and supercharged it for less than what your asking.

markw351

Established Member
Did they do away with the rule about posting crap about the asking price in someone elses for sale ad...where's the rule police on that one. Oh the hipocrisy of SVTP. Why people still post ads on this site is beyond me.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
feel free to take your butt to another forum if your feelings are hurt.

you are correct. comments on the asking price are against the rules. it is up to the op (or you) to report it if you feel they are out of line. Frankly since this is a 2001 cobra posted in the terminator section, TO ME (and I am not a mod) it kinda makes it fair game. but what do I know.

Did they do away with the rule about posting crap about the asking price in someone elses for sale ad...where's the rule police on that one. Oh the hipocrisy of SVTP. Why people still post ads on this site is beyond me.

04mach17

Established Member

I thought it was a "FREE POST" when it was posted in the wrong section! Along with the other exact same posts for the same car by him in this section! This ain't Craigslist, u don't post more then one add and if u do not have enough brain to figure out where to post your car then u deserve it! Also this guy sent me a PM running his mouth to me! He brought it on himself now!

Also he only has 21 posts. He can't even post pics yet and seems to me he only made a account to sell his car! There is plenty wrong with this thread! Don't need to to come put ur 2 cents in! Thanks

markw351

Established Member
feel free to take your butt to another forum if your feelings are hurt.

you are correct. comments on the asking price are against the rules. it is up to the op (or you) to report it if you feel they are out of line. Frankly since this is a 2001 cobra posted in the terminator section, TO ME (and I am not a mod) it kinda makes it fair game. but what do I know.

Who's butt hurt agai? Your not a MOD, so did you report the gay slur? Didn't think so. Since other rules were already broken maybe he thought it was fair game . Hypocrisy rules SVTP again.

markw351

Established Member
I thought it was a "FREE POST" when it was posted in the wrong section! Along with the other exact same posts for the same car by him in this section! This ain't Craigslist, u don't post more then one add and if u do not have enough brain to figure out where to post your car then u deserve it! Also this guy sent me a PM running his mouth to me! He brought it on himself now!

Also he only has 21 posts. He can't even post pics yet and seems to me he only made a account to sell his car! There is plenty wrong with this thread! Don't need to to come put ur 2 cents in! Thanks

New SVTP sheriff in town. LOL! In the same post you say it's a "FREE POST" and then tell me there was no need to to put my 2 cents in...again hypocrisy...look it up. The FNG screwed up, so everyone grab your axes and pitch forks. So,did he start running his mouth before or after you starting trashing his thread?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Who's butt hurt agai? Your not a MOD, so did you report the gay slur? Didn't think so. Since other rules were already broken maybe he thought it was fair game . Hypocrisy rules SVTP again.
I didn't say you were butthurt. reading comprehension > you

99cobracop

Established Member
I think almost all these cars on forum are too high! A 2004 redfire Cobra Convertible w/mods and 36k miles, finally sold on e-bay for $16,300. It was never wrecked, had mods and was nearly perfect in every way. Took a long time for him to get that. Realize, that the whole world has access to seeing that car for sale. He started with asking price of $18,900. Crazy guys on here are wanting that for 100k mile junk. The $16,300 is a realistic price, and is what one should expect out of a nice low mile car. 12-13k for higher mile ones. All I see on here are other cobra owners saying "nice car" and "great price", when car is almost 10k too high! I love terminators too, but be realistic! My 2cents....

thecobralife

Established Member
pics

mustangcobra005.jpg

mustangcobra002.jpg

mustangcobra003.jpg

mustangcobra006.jpg

mustangcobra007.jpg

mustangcobra008.jpg

mustangcobra009.jpg

mustangcobra010.jpg

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
I think almost all these cars on forum are too high! A 2004 redfire Cobra Convertible w/mods and 36k miles, finally sold on e-bay for $16,300. It was never wrecked, had mods and was nearly perfect in every way. Took a long time for him to get that. Realize, that the whole world has access to seeing that car for sale. He started with asking price of $18,900. Crazy guys on here are wanting that for 100k mile junk. The $16,300 is a realistic price, and is what one should expect out of a nice low mile car. 12-13k for higher mile ones. All I see on here are other cobra owners saying "nice car" and "great price", when car is almost 10k too high! I love terminators too, but be realistic! My 2cents....

This!!!!!

Exactly this!!!!!

Waiting for vette owners to realize there shit isn't gold anymore either and times have changed so I can scoop up a c6z

Users who are viewing this thread