cobra&GN gone...Clip of my new c6

greg86

Established Member
well sold the cobra late last summer and sold my GN a few weeks ago so needed a new toy. think this should get the job done back and forth to school for the last semester. Yes, I know it's a little dirty and I literally just got finished washing it so please no comments on cleaning her up. It's an 06 z51 M6 with a few goodies...will have some better clips once the weather gets better.

th_parkinglotvid.jpg

greg86

Established Member
the car is a heads/cam/intake/full exhaust/full bolt on car...the exhaust is kooks lt's,into kooks hi-flows,into a corsa catback.

Greg

greg86

Established Member
It has the cartek stage 2x custom grind cam in it. nice c6z, when's that going to get some goodies?

Greg

greg86

Established Member
because cobras and gn ftw, c6 not so much, c6 Z06 or keep what you had.

I'd pull a stock c6z, rape my old cobra, and beat my GN from anything but a dig. I'm also getting 26.8mpg. Don't get me wrong, I loved my old cars but to say the vette is a downgrade :??:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
fail. sorry, dude, but i would have kept the gnx. it is a gnx, no?

if the answer is no then i retract my previous statement.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
I'd pull a stock c6z, rape my old cobra, and beat my GN from anything but a dig. I'm also getting 26.8mpg. Don't get me wrong, I loved my old cars but to say the vette is a downgrade :??:

Very much agreed, don't listen to the nut swingers. You lost about 400lbs, lower center of gravity, a Panty Dropper car, and a sick sounding one to boot! I do have a weak spot for GN's though.

Good choice and awesome car!

Users who are viewing this thread