Cobra Grille Emblems

ZXnVS

Established Member
Since the new Cobra has almost no parts in common with the Mustang, I want to get a Cobra grille emblem for my '03. The two I've found so far are at California Mustang and Performance Parts, Inc. The latter specifically says that it is all metal, while some others are plastic, but from the picture it doesn't seem to be an exact replica of the Cobra emblems on the side of my car.

Those of you who have ordered Cobra grille emblems, where did you order from and how happy are you with the product you received?

Terminator03

banned
Hey bud go to karkraft.com. Thats where i got mine on my 99 and recently put it on my 03. It looks great. perfect match to sides. :thumbsup:

92LX5.0

Established Member
I got mine from Cali Mustang, it is all metal and very nice. One problem though. I was pulling on it to see how strong it is, pulled the bastid right off the frame. The jackasses use glue to hold the Cobra to the frame. I'm gonna just re glue it I suppose. :cryying:
:punch: :shrug: :-D

edz

Retired.
Established Member
I have posted pictures before on this, the new 03 Cobra has an extra bracket that is not found on the old snake emblems, I am going to wait until someone makes the 03 bracket with a snake.

ZXnVS

Established Member
Originally posted by Terminator03
Hey bud go to karkraft.com. Thats where i got mine on my 99 and recently put it on my 03. It looks great. perfect match to sides. :thumbsup:

I checked out their website, but in the picture it appeared to have a stainless or chrome bracket, as opposed to the black bracket of others I've seen. What about yours?

Edz:

I have posted pictures before on this, the new 03 Cobra has an extra bracket that is not found on the old snake emblems, I am going to wait until someone makes the 03 bracket with a snake.

Sorry I missed your previous post. The above-mentioned Kar Kraft emblem is shown on their website mounted to an '03 Cobra. Are you sure they don't have the necessary bracket?

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
I bought my grille emblem from KarKraft also, and the bracket is black. It fits on the 03 just fine. The running horse does have extra bracketing, but it isn't needed. The bracket is plenty strong w/ just the two mounting screws on the Cobra emblems. BTW, you will need a tamper proof torx bit to take the screws out. (I don't recall the size.)

Weasel

Established Member
I got mine from North Coast Performance. $34-35
Has black bracket. You can see it on my silver coupe in the registry thread.

Weasel

Users who are viewing this thread