Cobra Inserts for Rear Bumper

ZXnVS

Established Member
Someone posted about getting decals for the Cobra lettering on the back bumper. Check out UPR's website (www.uprproducts.com) for their new decals, specifically for the '03. They come in a variety of colors, but unfortunately they only showed one (black on yellow--looked very nice).

If anyone orders these, please give us all a full review. How's the quality? How's the adhesive, etc.?

03BlackMamba

Established Member
I did the polished stainless Steel letters on my '97 and loved them. I thought about a color but on the triple black the polished letters were awesome......That car is running around Seattle now since I sold it. Are you the '03 from up towards Everett? My '03 is on the train heading west. Late this afternoon it was passing thru Libby, MT. It should be in Washington by now. Man, the wait since the first week in February has been a long one. Did you purchase from Evergreen Ford? Did you go to the Mustangs Northwest show at Bellevue Community College? SVT was there with a couple Lightnings, a couple '03 Cobras and the Super Stallion concept car. Email me........

DScott600

Established Member
I have a black set ordered too. Should be here by the end of the week. I will let you guys know what I think about them.:thumbsup: or:(

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
We should have a prototype set of Scott Winger's Polished letters soon. He took measurements at the Modular Shootout and will be sending me a set to try and see if the fit. I'll let you all know what happens :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread