Cobra Mural

TLush

Established Member
Does anyone have a Cobra mural painted on their car or know where some sites with pictures of them might be? I want to have one painted on my hood, but I need several pictures to show the painter.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
I saw one recently, on some Web Page - WOW, that was a big help! I'll try to remember where it was and post the address here.

Dan

mambaman

Established Member
a guy around here has a white '98 with a great looking black cobra on his hood, if i run into him again i'll try to take a picture for ya

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I know there is a fella on here with an incredible mystic cobra airbrushed on the hood of his.. mystic Cobra. It was in the old picture thread, but unfortunately I think those pictures got lost when the server was whiped.

At any rate, it looked really really amazing :rockon:

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Originally posted by Tabres
I know there is a fella on here with an incredible mystic cobra airbrushed on the hood of his.. mystic Cobra. It was in the old picture thread, but unfortunately I think those pictures got lost when the server was whiped.

At any rate, it looked really really amazing :rockon:

Your talking about Mean Mystic. He is on here, and over at www.mustangworld.com

mavado007

Established Member
Hey..... Also..... Do yall have any pics of a Cobra with Ghost Flames???? I'm thinking of doing some.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by mavado007
Hey..... Also..... Do yall have any pics of a Cobra with Ghost Flames???? I'm thinking of doing some.

There is a redfire 03 owner who has them on his. Not sure who it is, but id say make a thread in the Terminator forum and im sure he will post his pics.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Originally posted by mavado007

Ghost flames are awesome!

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Great looking graphics under the "pearl" hood. That Vette is truly beautiful. Someone did a real fine job putting it back together without screwing it up. Odd, what a pocketful of money can do ...

Users who are viewing this thread