Cobra or Mach 1

Angus

Established Member
wma8706 said:
me too....... anything going on in the mach1 registry forums?

Plenty :-D

I'm working on a new bolt-on combo that "Should" get my Mach into the high 10's (naturally-aspirated) on my stock long-block.... :burnout:

Angus

Established Member
Angus66 said:
I'm working on a new bolt-on combo that "Should" get my Mach into the high 10's (naturally-aspirated) on my stock long-block.... :burnout:

CobraG said:
Maybe I'm incorrect but can't Naz say this?

No offense aimed at Naz, but he doesn't have a stock engine in his Cobra.

I DO however...

Last edited by a moderator:

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
No Cobra can say that!:coolman:
:dw:
B-u-l-l-s-h-i-t. :lol1:

First off, your talking in absolutes and other than this universe working on absolutes, man and mechanical devices created by Man do not.
Secondly, your simply continuing your divisive "Mach's are better than Cobra's" attitude and contributions.
Thirdly, if a damn Mach 1 can do such naturally-aspirated and with bolt-ons, so too can a Cobra, be it with an existing IRS or one converted to live axle. You know it but will not admit such here...

And being in your world absolutes dominate and being you did say "no Cobra," try talking to this guy:
We knew Paul (whose previous Mustang-related accomplishments included building the first 11-second '03 Mach 1 as well as the first '03 Cobra in the 10s)....
http://www.hotrod.com/projectbuild/113_0501_2005_ford_mustang_gt/

or reading this:
2003 Cobra 10 Second - 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine
A profile of the world's first 10-second '03 Cobra and the tale of the record-breaking car, only at 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine.
http://www.mustang50magazine.com/sitemap/sitemap.html

More can be supplied to refute your Mach 1 absolutism's and continued divisiveness, but hey, I am sure that Google works for you about as well as it works for me, eh? :coolman:

Edited to add links...

Last edited:

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
ex-PJs snake said:
:dw:
B-u-l-l-s-h-i-t. :lol1:

First off, your talking in absolutes and other than this universe working on absolutes, man and mechanical devices created by Man do not.
Secondly, your simply continuing your divisive "Mach's are better than Cobra's" attitude and contributions.
Thirdly, if a damn Mach 1 can do such naturally-aspirated and with bolt-ons, so too can a Cobra, be it with an existing IRS or one converted to live axle. You know it but will not admit such here...

And being in your world absolutes dominate and being you did say "no Cobra," try talking to this guy:

http://www.hotrod.com/projectbuild/113_0501_2005_ford_mustang_gt/

or reading this:

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/sitemap/sitemap.html

More can be supplied to refute your Mach 1 absolutism's and continued divisiveness, but hey, I am sure that Google works for you about as well as it works for me, eh? :coolman:

Edited to add links...

He means 99/01 Cobras. Don't bother argueing with them. The Mach1 Can never lose. It all got started because one crybaby with a sore Vag got upset that a Cobra owner beat a Mach1. The guy with the sore Vag went to the Machregistry to say we were picking on Machs. If you read the entire thread not one Cobra Owner picked on the Mach1. Then the Registry came here and acted all high and mighty like we owe them something because Machs were picked on in the past. Insecure people at their finest is all. I say let this thread die. There really isn't any usefull info anyways. Just numerous pages of Mach1 owner chest pounding. Waste of Bandwidth.

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
Agreed type911.

I, among others, are simply growing weary of the continued bullshit and thus, I simply countered one more Mach 1 absolutism given being "NO COBRA" is just that: an absolute--defined/clarified or not by M1M, hence my rebuttal.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
No Cobra can say that!:coolman:

There is no reason somone can't say that cause, once you start modding a car it loses it's identity. A modded Mach is no longer a Mach and a modded Cobra is no longer a Cobra. Put a live axle in a 99/01 Cobra and guess what, you have a Mach with intake cams that are a little more aggressive and heads with a little less exhaust flow (which doesn't hurt an n/a motor).

JIMS SVT ran 11.6s at almost full weight in a stock longblock, B-headed Cobra, with less weight he ran 11.3s. A 99/01 with the same mods/weight (and live axle) would go even quicker.

BTW, JIMS SVTs Cobra was only 200lbs less than Angus'.

A Mach is a mustang. A Cobra is a mustang. They are the same freakin' car.

Last edited:

CobraG

Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Ummmmm......can you read?
Naz ain't on the stock longblock!:kaboom:

Don't hate just cause Naz would hand you your Mach a$$ :banana:

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
sleepin 4.6 said:
Nice. I visit Louisvillie every year. You like st more than STL?

i grew up in the ville...but i really did like living in STL for a couple years...had it not been for a job opportunity back in the ville, the wife and i would still be there...

sleepin 4.6

Established Member
quick01snake said:
i grew up in the ville...but i really did like living in STL for a couple years...had it not been for a job opportunity back in the ville, the wife and i would still be there...

Its all about the money! Job wins.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
rotfl, all this bs over 3% more hp, and a solid axle with 3.55s (still lame).

seriously, 272rwhp, vs 285rwhp in stock form.

Thats an h pipe, or a jlt, both of which are under $200.

its the same ****ing car.

mylittlepony

Established Member
Mach 1 Maurauder:....I know your a legend at the registry...but to be honest...as a Mach owner I am ashamed at your behavior here.
SVT performance was around before Mach 1 Registry and is a way better
tech site.

Your Mach is fast...but your obviously an asshole. Scratch one fan.

Who cares about cobra vs Machs? It's really about Mustangs.
Time and Money will make even an asshole fast. It's obvious.

03Steve....you spray that car now...so don't act all fast and stock.
That cars nothing compared to the 03 you had and I believe selling an 03
and buying a 99 is actually assbackwards retardation. Minus 100 points for you.

Hamilton: How are you freind. Hamilton was the first person to take me to the drag strip and started my racing fever. I am forever in debt to him.
I see you got another Cobra....good job.

Mach1Marauder

Banned
mylittlepony said:
Mach 1 Maurauder:....I know your a legend at the registry...but to be honest...as a Mach owner I am ashamed at your behavior here.
SVT performance was around before Mach 1 Registry and is a way better
tech site.

Your Mach is fast...but your obviously an asshole. Scratch one fan.

Who cares about cobra vs Machs? It's really about Mustangs.
Time and Money will make even an asshole fast. It's obvious.

03Steve....you spray that car now...so don't act all fast and stock.
That cars nothing compared to the 03 you had and I believe selling an 03
and buying a 99 is actually assbackwards retardation. Minus 100 points for you.

Hamilton: How are you freind. Hamilton was the first person to take me to the drag strip and started my racing fever. I am forever in debt to him.
I see you got another Cobra....good job.

I'm so dang broken hearted!:lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread