Cobra or Raptor

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
I've been thinking of buying another vehicle but I'm torn between a Cobra or a Raptor!!!

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
It depends on what you're going to use the vehicle for, weekend toy, DD, track car. A Cobra and Raptor are two completely different vehicles.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Not even in the same league! You can buy at least 2, really nice Cobras for the price of 1 Raptor. How is this even a comparison? Maybe if you were between a GT500, and a Raptor, it would be more apples to apples...

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
holy huge signature. raptor. sounds like you already have a fast mustang.

Yeah kinda thats when I'm not getting pulled over for trying to race somebody in a import LOL. I have test driven a Raptor with the 6.2 and I'm really set on the Molten Orange and I hear that you can do a Saleen SC for them along with other upgrades

Last edited:

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
Not even in the same league! You can buy at least 2, really nice Cobras for the price of 1 Raptor. How is this even a comparison? Maybe if you were between a GT500, and a Raptor, it would be more apples to apples...

I do have a 09 GT500 that was my dads and he then decided to give me the car which is or was a SHOCK. But my SRT8 Jeep is my DD as of right now but you can't really do much with it

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I personally love sonic blue, but black is good to. Funny I got mineral grey, HA

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Get both!!! :D
Yeah kinda thats when I'm not getting pulled over for trying to race somebody in a import LOL. I have test driven a Raptor with the 6.2 and I'm really set on the Molten Orange and I hear that you can do a Saleen SC for them along with other upgrades

No one makes a supercharger for the 62 yet.. Not a lot of anything for them just yet aside from the regular bolt ons. The 5.4 has lots of stuff available since it has been around for so long..

Last edited:

wjk

Established Member
I do have a 09 GT500 that was my dads and he then decided to give me the car which is or was a SHOCK. But my SRT8 Jeep is my DD as of right now but you can't really do much with it

Sounds like your daddy has got some money, have him buy you a ZR-1 instead!

Last edited:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
Terminator section = COBRA :rockon:

lol EXACTLY.

these threads kind of crack me up.... when one comes into the terminator/cobra sections of a forum....then asks a question like - "what should i get a terminator or a truck?" of course 90% of the responses you are going to get are going to be for the cobra.

but...i bet if you go post the same question in the raptor section...90% of the answers will be the truck.

bubblehead93

Established Member
agree, if you ask the question in the cobra section you already know the answer your going to get.

personally i say, why not both. i have my cobra and if all goes well i'll buy a raptor in the fall. the op already has a quick car (granted not a cobra), so get a raptor. i love my 97 f-150 w/4" lift and all the mods i have done over the years, but it is time to sell it - i want a raptor - lol.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
I was kicking around dumping the cobra for a raptor just recently and then I came back to my senses. just bored I guess. but they are really sweet trucks

for a dd I would go with the truck for warranty, weather reasons, big cabin with creature comforts, 4x4 etc etc the list goes on and on.. if you have a mustang already get a truck, but then again since you don't have a COBRA.... :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread