Cobra painted on Heat exchanger protector

PARALYZER

Unatural Aspirations
Established Member
Here is the finished product. I wanted the font to be just like the rear bumper, so I had to use my skills. Sorry, about the quality, my camera sucks.

frontgrillecobra.jpg

verbal

Established Member
Looks good. I thought about doing that the other day when I installed mine. What do you have it held in by. I used the screwes that mount the heat exchanger and it is not close enough to the bumber cover.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
looks like you can make some extra dough if you start selling let me know ,, i would get one ,,, i have the gordsford he with cobra on it and if it would match up i would like that to help protect my investment

PARALYZER

Unatural Aspirations
Established Member
Thanx. Yes, since I have the stencil, I was thinking about selling the painted ones. I want to test mine out for a bit first to make sure the paint I use will last. Even though that area of the car takes the most abuse.

PARALYZER

Unatural Aspirations
Established Member
Thanx. I will take another pic from a distance when i get the car running. I did a KB and am still waiting for a big oval and MAF

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I personally like to show off my heat exchanger, but if i had a screen on it, I would do the same thing!

Users who are viewing this thread