COBRA PARTS @1/2 PRICE

YELL-OSNAKE

Established Member
I have recently sold (traded in) my 2001 cobra. It only had 7600 miles on it. I took off most of the aftermarket parts. They are as follows. I can take pictures and e-mail of any product shown.

BBk cold air induction, with all hoses, clamps, filter, etc. product is in good condition, not perfect, cost new $300, will sell for $100 plus shipping costs. NOW SOLD

Steeda tri-ax shifter, fits tremec 3650 only, a good mod to do, costs new $179, sell for $90 plus ship, shifter has less than 3500 miles on it.NOW SOLD

A Superchips chip purchased, and burned by Paul's high performance. The chip was calibrated for a 2001 cobra, with stock injectors and mass air meter, bbk cold air induction, bassani x pipe with cats (or any high flow x or h pipe), and flowmaster cat-back (or any high flow cat back system), and the stock 3.27 gear ratio. the chip can be re-flashed at anytime from php for I believe $100, this can be to add more mods, gear ratio change, etc. I paid $365 plus ship, will sell $175 plus ship.NOW SOLD

A Pro-M 87mm chrome mass air meter, calibrated for stock 24lb injectors. 87mm is better used for supercharged applications. It CAN be used for stock, but no greater gains will be achieved over a 80mm unit, and some driveability issues could arise. Cost $340 new, sell $150 plus shipping.NOW SOLD

An ACCUFAB oval bore,POLISHED throttle body, this unit looks awesome with a chrome air induction kit. Purchased from Sean hyland motorsport. You will have to modify the intake manifold for 99-01 cobra's....(I have a intake already modified for sale....new upper intake costs $623 from ford, so you won't have to molest your original piece) This TB is a DIRECT BOLT ON FOR 98 COBRA
costs new $385, sell for $175 plus shipping, extra intake for 99-01 $75 plus shipping.NOW SOLD

Also have the factory original rear bumper cover with the "COBRA" inprinted on it, with the scott winger stainless steel bumper inserts already on it, for you 99 cobra owners who want the rear to say "COBRA" instead of "mustang" cost from ford...$425,letters $75, cost from me with letters on it $200 plus shipping, and if your car is zinc yellow, you won't have to paint it!!

Feel free to e-mail me, or pm me...e-mail will be better. thanks, Chris:)

[email protected]

Last edited:

YELL-OSNAKE

Established Member
Just send me an e-mail, I haven't sold anything yet, I've just been answering all the e-mails. I will be able to accept paypal now, as some have requested, and I will have pics to e-mail @thurs.:beer:

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by YELL-OSNAKE
Thanks mat, the bbk, and mass-air are sold, still have the chip, accufab, and intake, also the shifter.:)

if you can let me know about how much shipping would be to louisville,ky for the shifter, i might take it off your hands.

cobra4.6L

Established Member
Originally posted by YELL-OSNAKE
I have recently sold (traded in) my 2001 cobra. It only had 7600 miles on it. I took off most of the aftermarket parts. They are as follows. I can take pictures and e-mail of any product shown.

BBk cold air induction, with all hoses, clamps, filter, etc. product is in good condition, not perfect, cost new $300, will sell for $100 plus shipping costs.

Steeda tri-ax shifter, fits tremec 3650 only, a good mod to do, costs new $179, sell for $90 plus ship, shifter has less than 3500 miles on it.

A Superchips chip purchased, and burned by Paul's high performance. The chip was calibrated for a 2001 cobra, with stock injectors and mass air meter, bbk cold air induction, bassani x pipe with cats (or any high flow x or h pipe), and flowmaster cat-back (or any high flow cat back system), and the stock 3.27 gear ratio. the chip can be re-flashed at anytime from php for I believe $100, this can be to add more mods, gear ratio change, etc. I paid $365 plus ship, will sell $175 plus ship.

A Pro-M 87mm chrome mass air meter, calibrated for stock 24lb injectors. 87mm is better used for supercharged applications. It CAN be used for stock, but no greater gains will be achieved over a 80mm unit, and some driveability issues could arise. Cost $340 new, sell $150 plus shipping.

An ACCUFAB oval bore,POLISHED throttle body, this unit looks awesome with a chrome air induction kit. Purchased from Sean hyland motorsport. You will have to modify the intake manifold for 99-01 cobra's....(I have a intake already modified for sale....new upper intake costs $623 from ford, so you won't have to molest your original piece) This TB is a DIRECT BOLT ON FOR 98 COBRA
costs new $385, sell for $175 plus shipping, extra intake for 99-01 $75 plus shipping.

Also have the factory original rear bumper cover with the "COBRA" inprinted on it, with the scott winger stainless steel bumper inserts already on it, for you 99 cobra owners who want the rear to say "COBRA" instead of "mustang" cost from ford...$425,letters $75, cost from me with letters on it $200 plus shipping, and if your car is zinc yellow, you won't have to paint it!!

Feel free to e-mail me, or pm me...e-mail will be better. thanks, Chris:)

[email protected]
i will give i u 160 for the chip plus shipping

YELL-OSNAKE

Established Member
Nope, I still have the chip.....after today,(if I get my pay-pals) that will be the only part left besides the bumper cover. Looks like you had the exact mods I had on my cobra, for which the chip is programmed for.....if you still have the stock 3.27 gears. Send me an e-mail [email protected] and let me know. I will give you more info about the chip. thanks, Chris

Stanger

Established Member
Chris:

I Responded to this same thread on the 'Market' board. I
am interested in the bumper cover if it's not sold. I sent you
an e-mail. Let me know. Thanks,

YELL-OSNAKE

Established Member
Yep, the bumper cover is the LAST item left. I sent you some e-mail. E-mail me and let me know if you are interested, thankx Chris:)

YELL-OSNAKE

Established Member
Sorry, the shifter wouldn't work on a 99 anyway.

The only things left are the stock rear bumper cover AND the saleen (loovered, stock on saleen's) side scoops with the hardware for the scoops.

Users who are viewing this thread