Cobra Performance Parts, INj, MA, Diablo, Crank, Rods, Diamond Pistons

gouldbri

Established Member
EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!! THANKS

This combination came off my 03 Cobra. I changed my combination and no longer need these. They should go right on any cobra and be close. You will probably have to log some data to make sure tune is right for your application. It came off my .020 over motor with a Whipple 2.3. I also have a cobra rotating assembly. This rotating assembly has less than 8K miles but the pistons will probably need to be replaced so I am including them for free. They are a forged set of .020 over dish Diamond pistons. So basically you are buying the stock cobra crank and and the stock cobra rods and I am giving you the pistons. I want $500 for the rotating assembley. I do not want to break up Inj, Mass Air, Mafia, or Diablo chip because this shoud go together for tune that is burned on chip. This set up was from Don Walsh Motorsports and made 630HP with the whipple 2.3. All these parts have less than 8K miles. I am looking for $500 for the Inj, Mass Air, Mafia, and Chip. Add 3% for paypal and all prices do not include shipping. I prefer you to call me as I do not check this page that often (732)306-1479. thanks
55 LB. Injector with adapter harness
C&L Mass Air
Diablo Mafia
Diablo Chip for this combination
Stock Cobra crank STD/STD
Stock Cobra/Manley Rods
Diamond Forged .020 over Pistons with rings
P1010130.jpg

P1010129.jpg

P1010128.jpg

Last edited:

gouldbri

Established Member
ttt...nobody..I also have the airfilter that goes with the mass air..come on I gotta get rid of this stuff..

Users who are viewing this thread