Cobra Photoshoot(SY, SY, Redfire, ZY)

Oman_cobra

Established Member
group terminator photoshoot FTMFW !!!!!!
i saved all the pics, great job..
i just wish other colors were in the photos, SB, DSG, OW, but nontheless sick for sure, thanks for sharing !

Jefe

Established Member
group terminator photoshoot FTMFW !!!!!!
i saved all the pics, great job..
i just wish other colors were in the photos, SB, DSG, OW, but nontheless sick for sure, thanks for sharing !

There will be next time for sure! Silver, Black, Sonic Blue, trying to track down a Torch Red that lives by me, and a white Cobra with white Saleen wheels. Trying to get them all together for some rolling shots.

s/cjackazz

Established Member
He broke his supercharger belt the night before so he was using an old stretched out belt. Said his boost dropped like crazy after 4k rpm

Thanks for having my back. :beer: I got a new belt, the cat in heat whining sucks. I'll play a little more next time... Those shots came out great, thanks for the invite.

Mystic03

Established Member
Nice cars! Where in AZ are you guys from?

tucson

Thanks for having my back. :beer: I got a new belt, the cat in heat whining sucks. I'll play a little more next time... Those shots came out great, thanks for the invite.

hey buddie well definetly have to make a run some time in mexco along with the redfire and maybe jefe can tag along :p

Users who are viewing this thread