cobra pic test

sonicblustreak

Established Member

Thanks for the kind words. It is a very nice but not perfect car. It is all original with 41,500 miles. It has the power seat, rear defrost, sunroof and leather options. Unfortunately, I am being forced to either make it a daily driver or sell it. I can't decide.

HOLLYWDHOMICIDE

Deadly Fast
Established Member
A friend at work decided to make his 93 Cobra a daily driver also. One month later someone liked the car more than him, and it was Stolen at work! Now he drives a $800.00 beater to work! It's your choice.

fivestangs

Established Member
HOLLYWDHOMICIDE said:
A friend at work decided to make his 93 Cobra a daily driver also. One month later someone liked the car more than him, and it was Stolen at work! Now he drives a $800.00 beater to work! It's your choice.

Mine was a daily driver when I bought mine new back in '93. Put almost 22k miles on her until on July 3, 1996, some dirtbag almost got her. She's got 25k on her now and frankly, it pisses me off that I can't drive her when I want, where I want without fear of the next dirtbag coming along..... :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
HOLLYWDHOMICIDE said:

where in cali are you? how long ago was it stolen?

sonicblustreak

Established Member
these are some of my worries also. I have a co-worker with a 10th annv. cobra conv. It had never been in the rain, only 5k miles on it. Some asswipe at a stoplight wasn't paying attention and rolled up into the back of it. $2k worth of damage to a mint, barely driven car just like that.

Users who are viewing this thread