Cobra R in Sarasota, Florida

Floridalawdog

Established Member
I thought i would ask here since there are only 300 2k cobra Rs driving around. I keep seeing a nice one driving around Sarasota, and every time I see it I am going the other direction. Does anyone know who it is, or is the owner a member on the boards here? If so, I saw you on Siesta yesterday, I was in my Lightning.

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
Sarasota

Andy, sarasota is on the gulf coast. You need to take your new bride to Siesta Key and let her shop on St. Armands Circle. It is very beautiful. Scott

Andy M

Established Member
Yes he was, along with my good buddy Wayne from Dallas.

However, Joe's R would not have been on the street, but on his trailer. The only time Joe's tires see asphalt is when he is at a track. That car has not seen regular roads in quite some time. Check out his inspection sticker next time you see him. It is at least 2 years past due.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Andy M said:
Yes he was, along with my good buddy Wayne from Dallas.

However, Joe's R would not have been on the street, but on his trailer. The only time Joe's tires see asphalt is when he is at a track. That car has not seen regular roads in quite some time. Check out his inspection sticker next time you see him. It is at least 2 years past due.

the ford 100th it was street driven in detroit, on track tires! :rockon:

my inspection sticker expired in 03....think I could get one now? :bash:

NJ does offer a collector registration which I am applying for....at least I can legally bed my pads and road test it....

Users who are viewing this thread