Cobra R Wheels anyone?? Adaptors??

bwkelley76

bwkelley76
Established Member
Which wheels would you put on your truck if you could???.....
ok, I'm toying with an idea here. I've seen people putting adaptors on wheels and I even did it on my old truck. I have a few companys here in Fresno that deal with adaptors and with drilling wheels out to different offsets. One of the companys even makes custom wheels from scratch, however you want them. Anyways, if we all could use an existing wheel lets say off of a Mustang or maybe even something else, and put in on our lightnings what would they be?? I'd like to see your ideas, post some pics. This is my idea for wheels that I'd like to have on my truck. I may just do it, and get the machine shops here in town involved to make them fit the best way possible, either with custom adaptors that I KNOW wont break, or by redrilling them.
...I welcome any comments, advice, etc, but most of all I want to see some pics. I think this wheel will look awesome on an L, and they offer it in a 20 now.
33fc.jpg

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
getting the evil red x...

I would love to have pimp's rims on my truck. When I start finishing my 92 GT and it is time to get some new shoes for it, i am going to be getting the same rims he has for it...just in a 16" or 17" Crager S/S rims...I love them!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread