Cobra SLP EXHAUST FS

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
You bought it from the wrong guy..I told you they were $404 shipped from RPMoutlet brand new. You might want to consider selling the X and go back to the stock H...it wont be as loud. Id buy the X if you went that way.

spray175

Established Member
Website says $449. Let me think about what i want to do. A local guy has a magnaflow kit and ill prob just keep my X

Loudmouth $400 shipped

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
It's not too loud with the stock h pipe, I am thinking about going back to that because mine is really loud too.

myblue03snake

Hey dude... I have the loudmouth IIs on my car now... not quite as loud.. would you be interested in a trade? i have like 2000 miles on them.. They look good... Plus i live in md too, so we could just meet... No need for the whole system.. just the resonators or however the hell u spell it... reply or email me at [email protected].... thanks bud...

OregonMustang

500/500 club member
Established Member
coolcobramatt said:
You bought it from the wrong guy..I told you they were $404 shipped from RPMoutlet brand new. You might want to consider selling the X and go back to the stock H...it wont be as loud. Id buy the X if you went that way.

I agree...

I have the SLP Loud Mouth I as my daily driver...it's awesome love it. I put on a mac prochamber...muahaha it's incredible. Go back to your stock H.

OregonMustang

500/500 club member
Established Member
coolcobramatt said:
I'm going with a MRT H myself or a MAC catted Prochamber...might want to try that before giving up!

Hello yeah!

I have that setup SLP LI and Mac ProChamber...non catted ...fugga loud.
So i'm putting the cats on on Mac ProChamber...lol....love it though idol is disgustingly awesome...first time I heard it at a drive through I was looking for the big ford truck...it's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread