Cobra Tuner in Colorado??

DC7

Looking to get somewhat of a baseline dyno on my cobra as it only has an intake and exhaust. More than likely going to go catless which is why I want it tuned. Are there any reputable tuners in Colorado?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
It's worth the trip down to the dyno edge in Albuquerque. I have done numerous street tunes with data logs on several cars. Chris always gets them running better on the dyno. They work on 99% mustangs always have the lifts full with at least one terminator. He gained almost 100whp on my boosted coyote with just longtubes and his tune. I've used him for almost 10 years and never heard a bad review. Very fair pricing as well.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
My brother's shop in Denver has tuned many many Cobras. They have a Dynojet 224xlc on-prem. Call Finish Line 720-201-1834, my brother Jonny answers the phone. Call and get on the schedule, custom tuning is usually booked weeks out. The dyno runs all day every day. Good luck. www.denverhorsepower.com

DC7

It's worth the trip down to the dyno edge in Albuquerque. I have done numerous street tunes with data logs on several cars. Chris always gets them running better on the dyno. They work on 99% mustangs always have the lifts full with at least one terminator. He gained almost 100whp on my boosted coyote with just longtubes and his tune. I've used him for almost 10 years and never heard a bad review. Very fair pricing as well.
I’ve heard a lot of good things about dyno edge. Do I need to already have an sct tuner when I go in, or can he just hook the computer up to my car?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I’ve heard a lot of good things about dyno edge. Do I need to already have an sct tuner when I go in, or can he just hook the computer up to my car?
No, he uses hp tuners now so you just have to pay 100 to unlock the ecu. Then it's 500 to tune it, revisions are 2-300 depending. He's the only one in this area I know of that mainly does mustangs. Imo, I would rather use a shop car specific. Rather then a shop that does every vehicle but knows little about each one. I know a lot of shops like that.

Users who are viewing this thread