Cobra vs BMW

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
hey guys, well had a few good runs tonight. Whooped a few of my friends cars, not really worth mentioning, but to the real race. my friend called a couple of his bmw friends to come run me. The one I got setup with was a 318 coupe or something like that. The really small one that kinda looks like its been rear ended. I think it was pretty much gutted, it only had 2 seats and maybe a stereo. Mods are unknown but after the race he said he was pushing about 320 to the wheels. He wanted to go from a roll cause he couldnt get any traction, so we went from a 15 or so roll. He asked for a jump which I gave... Bad idea lol. He hit it and jumped a car or so on me when I hit it. I gained no ground through 1st and started to pull a little in second, hit third and started to catch up a little more to when we had to stop at halfway through third or so. Ended up at his door or so. Awesome little car, loud as hell!!! couldnt hear my car at all. HE wouldnt run again even though and I had to take off. I want a rematch tommorow though after the pulley and port. Guy was a great guy and said he was a driving instructor and has taught people in oklahoma how to drive a lot of cobras and sutff. lots of repsect for light cars. :beer: sorry for the long post

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
btw we raced on the moon for anyone whos curious, and it wasnt on the street of the moon either so there. lol later

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
SVTCOBRAKID said:
btw we raced on the moon for anyone whos curious, and it wasnt on the street of the moon either so there. lol later

Well then that explains the loss!

:thumbsup:

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
SVTkel said:
Well then that explains the loss!

:thumbsup:

actually lol I attribute it to not rolling up the windows lol. Which I didnt. :bash: not sure it would have made a difference though. Its all good though ill get my rematch :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread