Cobra vs. Mach 1

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
that mach 1 got its ass handed to him off the line
stock mach vs modded 03............................wow what an accomplishment. dont get me wrong, my mach would fair no better, but this type of comment is just........well obvious, dumb, rude, out of place, not needed, gay?

M-pony

Established Member
Ha! Tim, Jim stop drinkin the hater-aid and pickin on my pretty pony like that, k/n and exhaust Ha!ha! who you trying to fool cupcake? tell the truff my brotha and keep it real and not real damn redicakalus!:rolling:

98BlkCobraVert

Established Member
Hey puff cake, just trying to get you to un-ass some of that tax return and have you purchase the blower sitting in my garage! LOL, you know I need the new whipple! :rockon:

M-pony

Established Member
I ordered up an SLP exhaust today but I'm not going to mod it much more than that, computer tuner and h-pipe later maybe but thats about it. It's a fun car to drive as it is I'd be happy just to get my times down to around 8.2 or 8.3 and I think with a little more practice I'll get there.

98BlkCobraVert

Established Member
You need to put that h-pipe on sitting in your garage. Should sound pretty sweet! Drop by tomorrow after the simulator! Peace out brother! :sleeping:

M-pony

Established Member
Ha!Ha! hello my brotha, yes I know you want a wipple but damn you got a monster of a car already. Why it seems like yesterday you told me "man I'll be happy with 400hp!" Ha!Ha! adding power is like a drug it's addictive and I cant lie I want to mod the hell out of the Mach but as you know there is an evil invisible presence that is watching always watching never letting me rest:fm: AAAAAAH! Anyway I'll stop by after work tomorrow I forgot to tell you about this Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread