Cobra vs ram 2500 and cobra vs turbo Integra

Doch01

Established Member
I was on my way to take my gf to work and sm ram pull up next to me he honks three time and we go I was in second Gear around 3,300 rpms when I shifted into third I was half a car in front an when I shifted to 4th I was 1 car ahead of him ..
Then came a long the Integra he reved it and I could here his bov it sounde pretty good whe were crushing at 25 he honked 3 times and off we went I had him by 3/4 of a car on 3rd gear and on 4th I had him by 2 cars

Doch01

Established Member
It was a disel ram 2500...

And I have a 01 cobra with jlt rai, bassani catted x pipe , magnaflows dumps, and I had it on a 93 octane tune

And idk how to upload pics here and did us my first time posting a kill

SneakyPete

Banned
you raced a broken integra. or a ghetto, untuned integra which is VERY likely with the typical clientele that build those cars. Even a stock LS motor, non-vtec will put 230-250whp down on low boost, around 8-10psi if it's done right. That would be enough to put a car or two on your Cobra from a roll. good kill though OP. He was prolly very butthurt.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
you raced a broken integra. or a ghetto, untuned integra which is VERY likely with the typical clientele that build those cars. Even a stock LS motor, non-vtec will put 230-250whp down on low boost, around 8-10psi if it's done right. That would be enough to put a car or two on your Cobra from a roll. good kill though OP. He was prolly very butthurt.

why is it that every kill story someone posts you decide to google what an oscar meyer weiner mobile will do on 16 pounds of boost with line lock, and a good driver and then say oh well the other car wouldve won, if god reached his hand down and moved the other car in front. I agree Op's story is vague but this is a commom reoccurence and it's quite comical.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
why is it that every kill story someone posts you decide to google what an oscar meyer weiner mobile will do on 16 pounds of boost with line lock, and a good driver and then say oh well the other car wouldve won, if god reached his hand down and moved the other car in front. I agree Op's story is vague but this is a commom reoccurence and it's quite comical.

Because people like you get butthurt about it.

gearhead08

Established Member
It does crack me up the criticizing that goes on as if the words out of peoples mouth come straight from the car god himself.

willieDOHC

Established Member

Hahaha!!! Ya sneakypete is a Dbag :rolling:

Doch01

Established Member

Well the guy said he was runing 10psi of boost and yea it had a b18 with v-tec head... And he was upset he told me that he had took out sm cobras and he thought he was ganna take me out fer sure... I told him he problaby mistaken sm Gts or V6 mustangs for cobras

Doch01

Established Member
I think Integras are slow even when u turbo it I've seen dem get stomped by stock 99-04 GTs... Only Integra dat has took me out was one with a 3.2l twin turbo...
I would rather fix up a 01 Audi s4

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I think Integras are slow even when u turbo it I've seen dem get stomped by stock 99-04 GTs... Only Integra dat has took me out was one with a 3.2l twin turbo...
I would rather fix up a 01 Audi s4

lolz like Sneaky said, then you've seen only broken integras.

Especially with that grammar. Last time I saw grammar that bad I was browsing hondatech.

Just a cheap ass ebay turbo setup made to last a week if running properly will smear a 99-04 GT from a roll. Hell a stock SRT4 can almost match one. My GST with a 14b swap (as it currently sits) would likely almost equal a NPI GT. Im two cheap ass mods away from equaling a 99-04 GT (pump and regulator so I can up the boost to 15-17psi from stock 14psi).

And a 3.2L twin turbo? Sounds OUTRAGEOUSLY BULLSHIT If I ever heard bullshit before. That would be QUITE the setup, a v6 (considering you mean the 3.2L v6 from the accord) swapped teg with twin snails. You'd only see that shit in magazines and car shows and it would likely never run right, always some bugs or excuses.

Doch01

Established Member

Especially with that grammar. Last time I saw grammar that bad I was browsing hondatech.

Just a cheap ass ebay turbo setup made to last a week if running properly will smear a 99-04 GT from a roll. Hell a stock SRT4 can almost match one. My GST with a 14b swap (as it currently sits) would likely almost equal a NPI GT. Im two cheap ass mods away from equaling a 99-04 GT (pump and regulator so I can up the boost to 15-17psi from stock 14psi).

And a 3.2L twin turbo? Sounds OUTRAGEOUSLY BULLSHIT If I ever heard bullshit before. That would be QUITE the setup, a v6 (considering you mean the 3.2L v6 from the accord) swapped teg with twin snails. You'd only see that shit in magazines and car shows and it would likely never run right, always some bugs or excuses.

Well that's what a saw a 3.2l Acura legend motor I believe with a twin set up ..

Doch01

Established Member

And nope no cheap eBay turbo it was most likely the driver
Or the the GTs weren't stock

ITRIEDEL

Established Member

Every turbo integra is broken...

trevkm7

Established Member
You have never seen a Honda thats been put together correctly or by someone who knows what they are doing if you don't think they can be fast.Good kill tho!

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Guy is from Pacoima, give him a break….
Let's just say its a city where "JDM drivers" put tail hooks on their rear bumper, lots of stickers, spray painted two tone body kits and rims. You will HARDLY see any good modified car's there, not saying there isn't but your avg "racer" is just a simple pep boys/autozone intake and muffler car there.

So im sure it was a shitty turbo Integra that he raced, there's also a lot of liars.

About his grammar, I can't save him there :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread