cobra vs ss

TheBigHrn

Established Member
Yea, i hear ya on the music, we thought it was low enough but I guess it wasn't....

That SS is my buddies, the car is definetly improved!!!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Zero260 said:
What are the mods on the SS?
His car looks good. (Yours does too, I just figure a Cobra looking good is a given on this forum.)

Last edited:

IShb3w

Established Member
judging by the power you put down and how much you beat him by, id say that car was "cam only" correct?

HiPO28104

From Skynet
Established Member
Sweet Video...plus I like it because you do not only see headlights like most videos.

victim racing

wheels up on 2.73s
Established Member
Yes, yes, yes, I lost to the cobra...

As far as my mods, I can tell you it's bolt ons with a slipping clutch. I want to go from a dig this time, on a roll, your gonna have me on motor. Our rpm range is different when in 2nd gear, your more in your power band than I was. I have 2:73 rear gears. Not at all trying to make excuses, it should of been alot closer. His car is definately quick and nice to boot. I think you'll still beat me on motor.

So bring it on John...throw on a KB. :D

The car is also a 1999 SS, silver with chrome z06's or prostars with 28x11.50x15 meats on back, which ever you like.

Here is more video with my camera angle of that race...
summer fun

Thanks for the compliments on my car guys.

2k1cobra

Established Member
victim racing said:
Yes, yes, yes, I lost to the cobra...

As far as my mods, I can tell you it's bolt ons with a slipping clutch. I want to go from a dig this time, on a roll, your gonna have me on motor. Our rpm range is different when in 2nd gear, your more in your power band than I was. I have 2:73 rear gears. Not at all trying to make excuses, it should of been alot closer. His car is definately quick and nice to boot. I think you'll still beat me on motor.

So bring it on John...throw on a KB. :D

The car is also a 1999 SS, silver with chrome z06's or prostars with 28x11.50x15 meats on back, which ever you like.

Here is more video with my camera angle of that race...
summer fun

Thanks for the compliments on my car guys.
Were you spraying against the cobra, just wondering because i saw you purge when you raced the bike. Badass SS man. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread