Cobra wheels - need help deciding

Mowgli

Established Member
I've been looking for some replacement wheels for the 03 for months now and can't seem to find one that suits me.
I have a Mineral Grey coupe and can't stand the stock wheels (I have the polished) and don't really want to take Ford up on the chromes either.

So far I've narrowed it down to the FR500s (seen pics of them on a GT in here) but thats really only thru lack of visible choices. I tend to like a dished wheel, or one with a lip, as opposed to ones where the spokes meet the outer edge like on the stock rims.

I feel you really need to see a wheel on a car to get an idea of how it will look, so could all you fellow 03 Cobra owners please post pics of your rides with aftermarket wheels? There are a couple nice custom sets on here, but I'm looking for something I can buy. I'd really appreciate the help.

Also like to know what size, and if you needed to do anything in regards to the IRS bolt to mount them.

chknhwk

If you check out Tirerack they might be able to hook you up with a picture. And I'm not talking about that cheesy wheel program - there's something on there where you can click to see wheels on various cars. Many of them are Mustangs - usually the BBS section.
What size you going? If you're going to do 18's I'd say check out the SSR GT3's. Very nice...

Users who are viewing this thread