Cobra with a 32x stroker?whos is it?

NOTaSVTstang

I am all that is man!!
Established Member
I saw a video of someone's cobra with a three-twenty-somwthing stroker in it, and im wondering whos it is and if someone can post videos and/or pictures of it?

L3thal 324

Established Member
NOTaSVTstang said:
I saw a video of someone's cobra with a three-twenty-somwthing stroker in it, and im wondering whos it is and if someone can post videos and/or pictures of it?

There are a couple of us with the VT 324 Big Bore Stroker MJChip,03ShadowGray, and myself as far as i know. I have put some videos of the car starting up and what not. the car should be back up and running very soon here and ill be sure to post PLENTY of pics and vids then. Thanks

Armando

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
yeah your probablly taling about 03silversnake, his car is badass and he needs to fix it faster and many vids :D

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
sonicboom141 said:
yeah your probablly taling about 03silversnake, his car is badass and he needs to fix it faster and many vids :D

serisouly , when i watched the video when he fired her up , i got goose bumps , imagine if he drove it

L3thal 324

Established Member
sonicboom141 said:

Thanks bro. Im working on it...... very soon here. just waiting on parts now! lol

Armando

L3thal 324

Established Member
JADITO said:
serisouly , when i watched the video when he fired her up , i got goose bumps , imagine if he drove it

I watch that video atleast once a day to get me motivated.... it just sucks waiting on parts you know?

Armando

L3thal 324

Established Member
no dyno yet. the car should be back together in the next couple of weeks here FINALLY. and then its off to staret breaking her in. so hope fully in about a month i can get her to a dyno and see what happens....... im expecting about 375 or so....

Armando

NOTaSVTstang

I am all that is man!!
Established Member
haha thats ok, i think even the chevy boys will know that with a 324 with a blower you will make more than a stock '03 haha, what are you expecting?

NOMANIAC3

Established Member
03silversnake Down Here In Marrero La I Want To Be The First To Get The Vt 324 Stroker Need Some Advice What Do I Do First Pull The Motor An Take The Heads Off Or Leave Them On . Need Help Asap

Users who are viewing this thread