Cobra's Done Ready for Mustang Week (pics)

cobra9903

Born11/22/02 No.3935/8394
Established Member
Had some time in the car.Not the best pics but I'm not a pro! . I have been waiting all year for mustang week, gonna be a great time.Hope to see some of ya there:beer:
055-1.jpg

I know I have a little fog in the left fog lamp comes and goes happens when its hot and I wash it!
080.jpg

076.jpg

059.jpg

073.jpg

091.jpg

060.jpg

045.jpg

087.jpg

081.jpg

I also know the front plate isn't really nice and it would have looked better without but in Ohio its a law and I dont need any other reason to get pulled over!

Last edited:

cobra9903

Established Member
Thanks guys I love to work on it but at the same time kinda glad I'm done. Now I would like to try to get it in a magazine. Thats been my goal for the car but if not I still had fun building it, and even more fun driving it!

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Did you really relocate the gas door to the window pillar like that?

Pretty neat paint scheme. I don't love it but I don't hate it either.

cobra9903

Established Member
Did you really relocate the gas door to the window pillar like that?

Pretty neat paint scheme. I don't love it but I don't hate it either.

Yes it is really located on the piller now I designed it and made it myself,wanted something that know one else has and I like to be different. Thats what makes the world go round. some will like it some wont thats ok I like it and thats all that matters.

Graves

Established Member
Man, that looks great!

Glad to finally see pictures of the finished product, and I'm glad to see my old Classics found a great new home.

I can also see the flush-mount badges better. Very subtle and clean! The wing and fogs are slick, too.

cobra9903

Established Member
Man, that looks great!

Glad to finally see pictures of the finished product, and I'm glad to see my old Classics found a great new home.

I can also see the flush-mount badges better. Very subtle and clean! The wing and fogs are slick, too.

Thanks Graves couldn't be happier with the wheels. Thanks again. Polishing them isn't the funnest but they do look great. I heard you might be selling the car true or just hear say!

cobra9903

Established Member
"done ready".... seriously? :bored:

They're might be a couple odds and ends to finish up LOL!!
still trying to talk the wife into my whipple so I can really be done (thats what I tell her anyway)!! Of course I dont think anyone is ever really done:rockon:

Graves

Established Member
Thanks Graves couldn't be happier with the wheels. Thanks again. Polishing them isn't the funnest but they do look great. I heard you might be selling the car true or just hear say!

Sold it about 2 weeks ago.. :cryying: Glad you like the wheels!

He meant "Cobras done. Ready for Mustang Week".:kaboom:

+1 :bored:

Predatorbird

Established Member
I love all of the little touches you've done to the car. I noticed the extra fog lights and shaved antenna, but didn't notice the gas door, flush emblems, or molded spoiler until they were pointed out. Great job with the car!

cobra9903

Established Member
I love all of the little touches you've done to the car. I noticed the extra fog lights and shaved antenna, but didn't notice the gas door, flush emblems, or molded spoiler until they were pointed out. Great job with the car!

Thanks a lot. Nice to be able to show it off alittle!

Users who are viewing this thread