Cobra's in Emission limbo

nsreed

Established Member
I just called VOPC. I spoke with a very nice lady that finally was able to tell me where my car is. It was built 5/15 and then sent for emmission testing in Dearborn. The only bad part is now my Cobra along with a "bunch" more are in a lot some place in Canton, Michigan waiting to be shipped. With no firm date of when that will happen. The best she could offer was to try back on 6/17/02 and see what the status. Hell, I'm only 60 miles from there, I'll go get it and save them the trouble of shipping it! Must be Ford is rolling in cash, car sales are setting records and they don't need my $35K. Yeah right!:burn:

black03coupe

Established Member
I hear you buddy.......I'm starting to get real pissed about my car not being here yet. People are getting them all over and I'm in St. Paul, MN which isn't that far away. I wonder if my car has the same fate as yours, I have a lazy dealer who doesn't seem to want to put the time in to check my car. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this bulls..t! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm suffering with you. They better get it here quick because I'm not paying 35G's for a car to park it for the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread