cobras in Wilmington NC

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
LOL, that was me buddy :rockon: I was heading home from the gym.

You weren't in the vert were you?? Does your car have flames airbrushed on it anywhere?

no I was in my daily driver a black toyota corolla. I live in Leland where do you live?
What kind of numbers do you make

jf4boogie

Established Member
no I was in my daily driver a black toyota corolla. I live in Leland where do you live?
What kind of numbers do you make

Oh, I gotcha.

I'm in Leland as well. As far as numbers...well if I told you that, then there'd be no mystery left now would there? ;-)

We'll be going back to the track within the next month or so, so you should plan on joining us, even if you dont run. It's usually a good time and a fun little cruise.

SIDE NOTE FOR ANYONE LOCAL:
I have a magnaflow catback for sale as well as a steeda triax shifter if anyone is interested. :beer:

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
Why are you getting rid of the Magnaflow cat back?

It sounded great the other night when I was behind you at the light in front of Corning :shrug:

jf4boogie

Established Member
Why are you getting rid of the Magnaflow cat back?

It sounded great the other night when I was behind you at the light in front of Corning :shrug:

Just time to switch it up I think :rockon:

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Oh, I gotcha.

I'm in Leland as well. As far as numbers...well if I told you that, then there'd be no mystery left now would there? ;-)

We'll be going back to the track within the next month or so, so you should plan on joining us, even if you dont run. It's usually a good time and a fun little cruise.

SIDE NOTE FOR ANYONE LOCAL:
I have a magnaflow catback for sale as well as a steeda triax shifter if anyone is interested. :beer:

can you tell me were in Leland you live. I'm in Waterford.

I do not get out much due to work but would like to meet some other terminator owners.

I do not really race yet alone do any grudge races. The numbers to me are just info and conversation. I am always curious about what others have done to their cars to see if I want to do the same and who is good in the area at modding. BTW need an oil change and would you recommend anyone. I do not have the tools to do esp with my car being lowered.

Thanks!!

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
Seemed like a Cobra weekend last weekend.

3 of us met and ran at the track Friday night, and then Saturday night we grabbed dinner at Carolina Ale House.

We'll probably meet up this Saturday night for dinner too; but there will be other makes and model car owners too.

If we decide to grab dinner somewhere this weekend I'll be sure to post up if you'd be interested in meeting up with us.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Since you all are so close, I take it we will see all of you during Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach this year??

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Seemed like a Cobra weekend last weekend.

3 of us met and ran at the track Friday night, and then Saturday night we grabbed dinner at Carolina Ale House.

We'll probably meet up this Saturday night for dinner too; but there will be other makes and model car owners too.

If we decide to grab dinner somewhere this weekend I'll be sure to post up if you'd be interested in meeting up with us.

Thanks. I am off Saturday and Sunday this week

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
Since you all are so close, I take it we will see all of you during Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach this year??

I have gone every year that you guys have put it on.

My hats off to you guys for setting up a AWESOME event every year :beer:

This was last year with my 85 GT that I sold to buy my Cobra.
MustangWeek09027.jpg

MustangWeek09028.jpg

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
I have gone every year that you guys have put it on.

My hats off to you guys for setting up a AWESOME event every year :beer:

This was last year with my 85 GT that I sold to buy my Cobra.
MustangWeek09027.jpg

MustangWeek09028.jpg

Thanks. There are only four of us MW Staff now and we try hard to ensure everything goes smoothly.

I too lived in Wilmington (1991-2000) and had a black 85 GT for most of that time. The last year I was there I had my 96 Cobra (stock then).

I miss living down there sometimes. See you all in MB!

jf4boogie

Established Member

Yes sir :beer: Definitely planning on it.

can you tell me were in Leland you live. I'm in Waterford.

I do not get out much due to work but would like to meet some other terminator owners.

I do not really race yet alone do any grudge races. The numbers to me are just info and conversation. I am always curious about what others have done to their cars to see if I want to do the same and who is good in the area at modding. BTW need an oil change and would you recommend anyone. I do not have the tools to do esp with my car being lowered.

Thanks!!

I'm very close to you. Feel free to get up with us and we can talk cars all day long haha!!

If you'd like to change your oil, I'd be glad to help you over at my house. I do my own (just for peace of mind) and would be glad to help you out since I'm really close. Just bring your oil and filter and I'd be glad to knock it out for you. In fact, Heater might be coming by the house Saturday anyway so let me know.

Oh, and if you or anyone else you know thats local needs some detail work/paint correction let me know! I can provide references ;-)

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Hey thanks a lot!! I now have to work Saturday but I'm off Sunday and monday. If you don't mind PM me you address and phone number. How do you dispose of the old oil?

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
Whats up?

About 3 or 4 of us (if not more) will be at Coastal Plains Dragway Friday night.

Track opens at 6:00pm.

Whats up Kevin? This Brandon, the guy who sold you that borla catback. I just put on a stinger catback with my off road prochamber and love it. You still have the exhaust you got from me?

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
Hey Brandon, how's it going?

Yeah, I still have that Borla cat-back and still love it.

I get compliments all the time on how great it sounds.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Hey Brandon this is Bill. I bought your Pypes X pipe last summer. I'm assumeing you did not sell your low mileage terminator!

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
tonight saw a black terminator @ 5 pm turn off MLK onto market and a torch red @ 6:30 pm coming from Wrightsville turn onto Military cutoff.
Both cars were awesome.

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
The red one could be Wayne (friend of Boogie's) or it could be the one that is for sale at High End Auto's.

Don't know who the Black Coupe is; used to be a girl that had one, but she sold it.

Users who are viewing this thread