COD Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
my router was crapping out on me but the game froze twice on me so far, once online and once going through it normal. First time thats ever happened, also tried a different game and never did it. Im on level 13 or 14 cant remember. I was lighting them up online. I enjoy team deathmatch more than headquarters on this one. Went 28-7 on my second game, and stayed positive for the most part on every other

Graves

Established Member
SEVARG5 (PSN)

Multiplayer is badass. SCAR + red dot & silencer = win.

On a side note, the 3rd mission in campaign is just downright ****ed up. (the airport terminal..)

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
SEVARG5 (PSN)

Multiplayer is badass. SCAR + red dot & silencer = win.

On a side note, the 3rd mission in campaign is just downright ****ed up. (the airport terminal..)

very true, i think thats the one that they talk about will bother people in the beginning. Its definitely jacked up

Piggy

Established Member
i cant figure out how you unlock your diffrent killstreaks. Do they just unlock when you reach a certain XP?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i cant figure out how you unlock your diffrent killstreaks. Do they just unlock when you reach a certain XP?

when you reach level 10 you can unlock different ones. I think its one unlock you get, now im not sure how to unlock the rest since i stopped for the night on level 13, but by tomorrow night ill be up to level 20-25 is what im shooting for

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
"Shankum" - (some of you may remember me as Shankem1) ... please erase that username, it was my roommates ps3!

Graves

Established Member
Has anyone had any luck getting an invite to work? We would all have close to a 2.0 k/d if we can get together!

The patch will be out by Friday to fix that issue.

The patch that already came out was to fix the trophy issue in campaign mode. If you've played the campaign, and didn't get any trophies, now you will.

But yea, no one will be able to invite/join games until Friday.

Graves

Established Member
when you reach level 10 you can unlock different ones. I think its one unlock you get, now im not sure how to unlock the rest since i stopped for the night on level 13, but by tomorrow night ill be up to level 20-25 is what im shooting for

I'm at level 27, and I only have access to 5 ( i think ) killstreaks. (only 3 are usable at a time...for now, anyways)

I've used the AC130 once via care-package, and that was badass. I have unlocked the B2 stealth bomber, and got to use it last night, and that was just amazing. Got 3 kills from it, but watching it in action just leaves you awestruck.

Sad to see no "zombie" mode, though. I guess that's what the Spec Ops mode is for. :shrug:

Z06

Established Member
KEAGAN-Z06
Getting it on Saturday hopefully. Feel free to add me.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
PSN: DEATHROWE79

I had trouble connecting late last night/early this morning too. The campaign was pretty cool but it went fast, only took a few hours to beat it. +1 on the airport terminal that was a messed up level!

Although I like MW and MW2, I think I like WaW better. The guns in the modern games feel the same, and feel like toys. WaW feels more visceral, more real. In any case multiplayer was pissing me off. I'd get killed with 2-4 bulletts and I'd put a half a clip into someone to watch them run away, and I was even using stopping power. It was getting very frustrating.

Graves

Established Member
I think their working on their servers and/or fixing that invite bug.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
PSN: DEATHROWE79
Although I like MW and MW2, I think I like WaW better. The guns in the modern games feel the same, and feel like toys. WaW feels more visceral, more real. In any case multiplayer was pissing me off. I'd get killed with 2-4 bulletts and I'd put a half a clip into someone to watch them run away, and I was even using stopping power. It was getting very frustrating.

I was getting my ass handed to me because of this...... Stupid M4:bash:

Must figure out how to get the mic working correctl

Users who are viewing this thread