Codes P0234 and P0125??

Jeff_Svt22

Established Member
I was on my way home from tennessee today and my check engine light came on so I hooked up my predator and codes P0234 and P0125 showed up.
I believe p0125 said insufficent coolant temp. for closed loop fuel control and P0234 said something like Turbo/supercharger over boosted condition or somethin along those lines. Any idea on what may have caused this and what I need to do? Any help would be appreciated.

Taunto

Established Member
The first one... what thermostat u runnin... if Its kinda cool at night and i drive with my heater goin in the truck on the highway the engine temp drops a lil low sometimes and trips that code.. its nothing really.. just make sure ur coolant is toped up and intercooler is toped up...The 2nd one.. its hard to say.. I would clear em both and see if they come back.. if they do.. then its a hard fault.. I have a big feeling it isnt a hard fault tho.

sethlovesfords

Established Member
I recently had both of those codes, but not at the same time. I got the coolant temp code about a week ago, and realized it was because I installed the thermostat that came with my 2.3 whipple. I changed the thermostat back to stock, cleared the code, problem solved. The other code, however, i'm not sure what it means for you, but when I blew my engine, I scanned for DTCs and that's the code I got. Silly computer didn't know there was a fist sized hole in my block. Lol. Don't know what to tell you for that one.

Jeff_Svt22

Established Member
hmm i dont know about the other one either..it kinda has me worried...but as for my thermostat I have the one that came with my 2.3 whipple as well...

Users who are viewing this thread