Cog Setup for sale...

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
I am in the process of buying an 04 cobra and the guy has a cog setup that he is giving me with it. I should have it the week after the 11th and will be selling it if all goes as plans. It's going to come with 3 belts also...
$750.00 + shipping

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
I don't know too much about it, I will be getting it this coming weekend and will have more specifics... I do know that with it installed he was making 18lbs of boost on the stock EATON..

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
I too am very interested, please add me to the list if the others don't pick it up.

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
Ok i got the system this weekend and here are the specs on it... It comes with everything except the crank hub and lower adjustable tensioner.. You will have to get these from motoblue.. Also it comes with 3 belts 3 cog alternator pullies (200 bucks a piece)... If you dont have one already you will want to get the motoblue upper tensioner and pulley or something camparable... I'll post the pics of what i have tonight... $715 shipped for everything... This is the GEN II system...

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
cog.jpg

cog1.jpg

cog2.jpg

gopats76

Established Member
Not for sure but I think what you are missing is what makes a GEN II set up a GEN II set up. Without it it'll throw belts. ?? Could be wrong though.

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
This kit is missing the lower tensioner which is 199.99 from RPMoutlet... it is also missing the hub that goes between the crank bracket ring and the crank pulley.. not sure how much that piece is... cant be more than 100 though. It also comes with two extra alternator pulleys $299 each on rmpoutlet and two brand new belts $79 each... From talking to the guy i bought the car from the two parts needed are installed on my car and that the cog system will eat alternator pulleys if you use it constantly...

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
gopats76 said:
Not for sure but I think what you are missing is what makes a GEN II set up a GEN II set up. Without it it'll throw belts. ?? Could be wrong though.

yes the lower tensioner is what makes it the GenII setup... i do have the Gen I tensioner with it but the gen2 tensioner is isntalled on the car...

Users who are viewing this thread