Coil Over Kit ?

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
I have a UPR Coil over kit I bought used but it doesn't have the bearing washers or the 2 bearings, I was wondering if anyone knew if they are none generic ones I could get from an automotive store and if anyone has any pics or knew the sizes of them?

Ive tried to contact UPR countless times in emails and calls only to have been blown off by them every time :shrug: its been over a month now and I am getting fed up with this

qkslvr221

Established Member
I've been wondering the same thing, and have also tried to contact UPR a few times. Local guys over here say the original owners closed shop a long time ago, and now it's just an online business selling mostly low-quality parts from China, and that the stuff just doesn't last like MM or steeda stuff. :shrug:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
i have an old kit so i am not worried about that, i like their parts
just customer service sucks the wang and i need to get the parts so i can finish my car!

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
I had lost the ones that came with my MMR kit. I'm not sure if they are the same but you can pm them on corral to see if they can hook you up. Good luck

COBRASVT

Established Member
Only business I'd ever give to UPR is if they had something that no one else did and it was at a great price. Since they copy 80% of what they have from someone else, that's not likely. Good luck.

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
thanks a lot
does anyone know the purpose to the washers and that bearing??

I don't really know but when I put mine on I forgot the ones on the passenger side, and it sounded like shit. It was really loud (noisy). I put the bearing and 2 washers, and it was good to go:beer:. Good luck man

Al

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
i think i am going to just try some washers from lowes or advanced auto.. maybe put a silicon grease in between the 2, if i have some weird noised ill try and get the bearing again

Users who are viewing this thread