Coil-over rear springs or h&r's

Ystang99gt

Established Member
I bought a set of spring (h&r fronts and eibach backs) and installed them on sunday. The H&R's look great but i didn't like the back so i modifed them slightly (cut them) and its to low:bash:

Now tha question is should i Just buy the coil-overs or buy a set of H&R and use the rear springs???

Also were can i get the coil-overs or springs the cheapest???

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Well you certainly don't want "cheap" coil overs, but the best priced ones would be from maximummotorsports.com IMO. I had the griggs and they sucked. Most people do c/o up front and springs out back, so your car isn't going to handle much better unless you plan on doing the c/o all the way around some day. I personally would do the rear hr springs and call it good but that's just me.

maoun

Established Member
either go with griggs or MM....i use the griggs....they're slightly more hardcore in my book

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I guess I shouldn't say Griggs sucked, I just had fitment issues... They are race proven and of high quality components, hence the reason I chose them initially... but last I checked you can have your stock shocks/struts grooved to work with the MM c/o, saving you the expense of new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread