Coilover Options?

bull3441

Established Member
Maybe $800 to a Grand i've been using KW coils for years on my Bmw's but can't seem to find them for the GT500
they make variant 3 for our car. $1800 i think. for $800-1k i'd say get some Tokico D-specs and choose a spring that fits the ride height you want. i had kw v3 in my time attack car. they were a great street coil, but i then went to ohlin's and eventually JRZ's. the JRZ's were $4k :nonono:

ShakeNBake

Established Member
they make variant 3 for our car. $1800 i think. for $800-1k i'd say get some Tokico D-specs and choose a spring that fits the ride height you want. i had kw v3 in my time attack car. they were a great street coil, but i then went to ohlin's and eventually JRZ's. the JRZ's were $4k :nonono:

Baller Status Achieved. :bowdown: i've found a set from Eibach any reviews?

bull3441

Established Member
Baller Status Achieved. :bowdown: i've found a set from Eibach any reviews?
i have the D-specs with Steeda springs and i'm actually pretty happy with the set-up on the street. it was hard coming from a DD Subaru LGT that had Ohlin's to the GT500. but if you're set on coils check out BC racing. they make very good coils for the price. i ran them for a while on the street&track. the performed well. i know they put up better times the the KW V3 on an EVO X in an mag test. you can get them for about $1100 for the non-inverted. i've been in 2 Super Snakes with the Eibach's and i thought they were pure shit. this was @ Lime Rock for a track day.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Go for Koni Yellows if you want to track the car and aren't getting coilovers. Koni > Tokico. Otherwise, I'd save and stick with KWs.

Users who are viewing this thread