Coilovers?? What are you guys running.

pickles

Established Member
I am entertaining the idea of going with coilovers on the car this year. The car is primarily a street car/daily driver, any recommendations?

Been looking at BC coils, D2's, and ST's, but unsure what might suite the car best or what spring rate(s) would be ideal. Budget is around 1000$

Thoughts/Opinions/Recommendations?

08mojo

Established Member
I'm running eibach pro r-2 coilovers and love them. I've went cheap on coilovers in the past and the ride sucked. The ride with the r2 is better than stock. My advice: save up for a nice set.

I bought mine used for less than $1500, so be sure to keep an eye out for a used set. Keep this in mind, make sure the set you buy can be rebuilt.

KCruz3.7

Established Member
BC Coilovers here. Ride is how coils usually do ride but can be a bit bumpy just gotta play with the dampening. Really love how much space they give you to go low. In these pics i still have more than 2 inches to go in the front and in the back about half an inch.
p5U6bbmpj
eyBeC1etj

BMR Tech

By looking at your sig - is it safe to assume the car, when not being used as a street/daily...is used for straight line acceleration?

pickles

Established Member
By looking at your sig - is it safe to assume the car, when not being used as a street/daily...is used for straight line acceleration?

No, not anymore, Hence the reason for the idea of switching it up. But I've decided to just leave it alone and put the cash towards more important things

Users who are viewing this thread