Coin Holder Delete Turned Shift Light?

Hunter_M_

Established Member
Since money is still tight and I can't stand to look at an all stock car anymore, I guess I'm gonna start doing small stuff. I wanna do a coin holder delete with the SVT logo on it and make the SVT logo light up every time my shift light does.

Has anyone done something like this before? Does anyone know where I can find a delete with the SVT logo on it these days? Seems like the guys that used to do it no longer make them. Or has anyone made their own? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

mkb116

Established Member
Never heard of it, but I like the idea! It would have to be really bright so you could see it without looking at it.

Hunter_M_

Established Member
It'd really just be for the cool factor, I guess. I think passengers would really dig it. Especially if I'm getting in it from a roll or something. I appreciate the fact that you think it's a cool idea too. Always apprehensive to post my ideas lol

mkb116

Established Member
Eh you never know. I told True Forged they should making matching power steering reservoir tanks, low and behold they did!! And I didn't even get a free one for the idea! Lol

I was looking at it from more of a utility standpoint. I guess that's because my car never leaves the garage unless it's on a trailer!

Users who are viewing this thread