coke bottle, is it worth anything?

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
since i know that most of the world's known experts on just about any subject frequent this site i was hoping for some input on this particular coke bottle i have. i don't know anything about it except that it is a one gallon syrup bottle.
any info and input please.

HPIM0842.jpg

HPIM0843.jpg

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i see the wealth of information i was hoping for is already pouring in. lol. i guess i'll set reserve at one meelion $$$. btw, i couldn't find one on ebay, that's why i asked.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I doubt it's that old based on the serial number printed on it. Is there a date? It might have been used at a old soda shop for making floats and shiznit.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Or make the colored sand bottles like at fairs. Say it's what the wise men saw when looking for Jesus.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
yeah, but my label is better and it has a cap. so, two million? lol, and i know it's not old. probably about mid seventies or so. i see prices all over the place and i was hoping someone could link me to a difinitive pricing guide. the coke collectable guide i saw didn't even list these.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
hey, it's cable ready. lol it might make it into the hd conversion age. and it's color too.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
yeah, but my label is better and it has a cap. so, two million? lol, and i know it's not old. probably about mid seventies or so. i see prices all over the place and i was hoping someone could link me to a difinitive pricing guide. the coke collectable guide i saw didn't even list these.

I would say 90s not 70s because of the serial # printed out with the dots = not too old

Users who are viewing this thread