Cold!

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Just stepped outside to warm the F-250 up and it is 8 degrees! Some of you might not think thats cold where your at. This is a big change from 70 degree weather last Thursday!

Crazy weather...I don't get it.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
I hear ya, brother. I'm freezing my *ss off right now. Its 9 degrees. My car just started to get warm by the time I got to work :(

I heard a town in Minnesota has it worse though. Embarass, MN reached 54 BELOW ZERO last night. I think that'd be time to put the cabin up for sale. :eek:

Last edited:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I don't think I have worn pants yet this year except to work! Took my son (16 months) to the park yesterday in shorts and a t-shirt :rockon:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Its about 0 degrees here. The lincoln was even a little iffy starting and she usually doesnt have any problems with temperature....

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
It has been incredibly cold here since yesterday. I believe it was 8 degrees yesterday morning.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Ya man, I am facking freezing right now. Living in a old country home doesn't help to much either. We probably lose about 98% of the heat through drafts and shit. I guess it beats living in a cardboard box, or does it (atleast its mobile and you can carry it to some place warm).

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
WireEater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up? I have not seen you on here in forever.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Word, I was thinking about sending you a PM seeing what's up. Haven't been on in awhile. Didn't see you around much either. Just keeping it real, chilling out on my 4 days off.

Have I missed much around here?

LogiWorld123

Established Member
WireEater said:
Word, I was thinking about sending you a PM seeing what's up. Haven't been on in awhile. Didn't see you around much either. Just keeping it real, chilling out on my 4 days off.

Have I missed much around here?

Nothing until very recently.

ViciousJay

Established Member
well to all you southerns welcome to what the midwest guys gotta go through here in chicago its also 0*, ill take 40 any day

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
1st Timer said:
low 40's in orlando this morning. had to turn on the heat for second time in in the last 4 months last night. oh the horror.
damn nice lookin car, 94 or 95? btw i think it has moved up to 48 now :-D

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Yeah, it is damn cold. I had to put on a long sleeve shirt today. They say the high will only be around 55 today. It must have been mid 40s in the morning. That sucked.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
I love my Optima Red Top. No cranking problems with the single digit temps :)

1st Time: Nice car! I pass through Altamonte Springs every so often visiting grandparents in Longwood. :beer:

superlftman

The Answer is..
Established Member
Today was the first day above 0. My winter beater doesnt start when its -10 so i didnt work last wednesday-friday. Kinda nice when it gets this cold up here.

Users who are viewing this thread