Collector/Exotic ins for '93's

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
The 3000 miles was the default setting and had no way of changing it. I would probably only need 3,000 miles on my high mileage 93R. My other 93R would never see over 500 miles in a year. I have had it for 3 years and only put 600 miles on her and most of those were in the first year of ownership.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
cobra186 said:
The 3000 miles was the default setting and had no way of changing it. I would probably only need 3,000 miles on my high mileage 93R. My other 93R would never see over 500 miles in a year. I have had it for 3 years and only put 600 miles on her and most of those were in the first year of ownership.

The best bet would probably be to call and let them taylor a policy for your needs.

Robert

Last edited:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
I was going to get Grundy for my Mystic and save about $100/ mth vice my regular insurance, but as mentioned earlier the fine print says that you are f'ed if you fo to anything other than a show.

Robert M: How do you like the Hanc-o-c-k ins? I might look them up. By the way, I hope you enjoy the Central Fl Weather. I sure miss it as I have moved to Va Bch where I am now stationed.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
2L8IWON said:
I was going to get Grundy for my Mystic and save about $100/ mth vice my regular insurance, but as mentioned earlier the fine print says that you are f'ed if you fo to anything other than a show.

Robert M: How do you like the Hanc-o-c-k ins? I might look them up. By the way, I hope you enjoy the Central Fl Weather. I sure miss it as I have moved to Va Bch where I am now stationed.

I have had no issues with Heac-o-c-k. I had mentioned earlier in this post that I was concerned about the fine print with them, however, I thought about it some more. The specific conversation with my Heac-o-c-k rep., on my 95 2-Top, was that it would be driven/used other than shows. So I really think it is acceptable to drive my cars "other than shows" as long as the miles are not exceded, when and if they check mileage. I have not verified this, but we specifically discussed a little more "pleasure driving" with that specific car.

As for Fla., it is great. I have lived here since 1980. I grew up in Md. and have visited Va. Bch. many times. I lived in Fredericksburg Va. for about 6 months in 1979.

Robert

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
john chingasos said:
Hagerty Insurance

I have both of my ponies with them
Thats what I have, the super low mileage sucks, but I don't hardly drive the car, I put 66 miles on it in the last year and a half :cryying: But 300 miles I can smoke up in a good night.

Users who are viewing this thread