Color matched radiator and fuse box covers from JLT

Tucker

JLT Performance Radiator support and fuse box covers

I figured I'd start a new thread with new updated info and pricing.

All covers are made from vacuum formed ABS plastic. We designed it and had the mold made locally so we can have better control on quality and production.

Radiator Covers are 2013-14 ONLY

HOOD LIFTERS ARE REQUIRED!
We removed all prop rod clips and filled in the mount area for a smooth finish.

All painting is done IN HOUSE so we can control time and quality

We use nothing but high quality paints and primers and buff them to a shine like your car has.

Pricing:
$379 - single color no stripes
Boss stripes coming soon. We need a local BOSS to come in for measurements. If interested please email me @ [email protected]

We stock many of the popular colors, but always allow up to 3 business weeks to ship.

Fuse Box Covers
Also painted in house and designed by JLT
Super easy install and removal

We added a line of graphics as options.
Custom vinyl in the color of your stripe really makes the cover stand out. For vinyl we have, Matte black and Chrome 5.0 logos.
They are available ON TOP of the clear for $10 or cleared over for $30

We showed these off at Mustang Week and they were a hit!

Pricing:
$69 single color
$79 graphic ON TOP
$99 graphic CLEARED OVER

To order: JLT Custom Painted Radiator and Fuse Box Covers

Please feel free to post up pics of your JLT painted cover in this thread for others to see.

We have tons of Fuse box Covers in stock and these Radiator Covers READY TO SHIP!!

Manufactured in the USA by JLT
Many popular colors IN STOCK, but please allow up to 3 weeks to paint and ship.

GOTTA HAVE IT GREEN
We do NOT paint this using the standard 3 stage paint as it is very expensive and actually more likely to not match. We do have a custom mix for GOTTA HAVE IT GREEN that matches great every time. See picture above of "our" GOTTA HAVE IT GREEN painted fuse box cover on a real GHIG vehicle.
RUBY RED
We do NOT paint this using the standard 3 stage paint as it is very expensive and actually more likely to not match. We do have a custom mix for RR that matches great every time. See picture below of "our" Ruby Red painted fuse box cover on a real Ruby Red vehicle
RED CANDY
We do NOT paint this using the standard 3 stage paint as it is very expensive and actually more likely to not match. We do use Redfire for Red Candy that matches great every time. See picture above of "our" Red Candy painted radiator support cover on a real Red Candy vehicle

IMG_6994.JPG
IMG_7023.JPG
IMG_7072.JPG
20140724_071623.jpg

My1stGT

A Camaro Guy Too
Established Member
Looks nice but why nothing for the 10-12, I hate the hood rod clips on mine that ruin the otherwise clean look

Nuar

Established Member
Helps to read man ;) lol

From the original post:
"HOOD LIFTERS ARE REQUIRED!
We removed all prop rod clips and filled in the mount area for a smooth finish."

Tucker

Some more parts to check out

Attachments

• 1398991_10203285181185071_4620546150641695382_o.jpg
    1398991_10203285181185071_4620546150641695382_o.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_7087.JPG
    IMG_7087.JPG
    400.3 KB · Views: 673
  • IMG_7098.JPG
    IMG_7098.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_7100.JPG
    IMG_7100.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_7102.JPG
    IMG_7102.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 640

WIPLASH1

Established Member
I had to trim my cover to fit the filters on my twins. If I covered shipping is there any way you could send me a cover, I can trim it, and return it for paint? OR, if I sent my stock trimmed cover do you think you could match it?

Joey8

Established Member
Hey Tucker, can you do a carbon fiber dipped rad cover and fuse box or only color matched?

kingstrider

Established Member
Wow that makes for a clean look. Going to have to put this into the ever-growing list of possible future mods lol.

GBCoyote

Established Member
Somebody sell me a stock radiator cover if you are going with one of these and recoop some money. I need one badly!

Joey8

Established Member
Looks great thanks for posting

We're doing a fuse box cover this week. I'll have to check if a rad cover will fit in the basin.
Cool. Let me know on the rad cover. Would also like black Shelby super snake on it in the middle if that makes sense. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread