Colorado 2nd Annual Cobra BBQ

kpinco

Established Member
whtsnake03 said:
I wish I could've been there but unfortunately I had other committments. If you do it again, count me in!

I'm sure there be several more this summer. At least several cruises. We'll keep everyone posted!!

:beer:

Fang

Established Member
Man, that was the first time I have been caught in the rain with the top down. Glad it was just brief! I will have some more pics when I get home from work.

Balticblue93

Established Member
I am sorry I didn't make it down. The soon to be ex was after me to get a several things done. My 2004 Competition Orange Cobra will be arriving in a few weeks from South Carolina. Hopefully I can attend the next gathering.
Looks like you had a great time. All the cars look beautiful. I didn't notice any other Comp. Orange cars, so that will be nice. Glad everyone was safe.

Bottoz

Established Member
Wow, lots of hot Cobras! Thanks for hosting and for the Invite! I've got all my pics HERE.

Oooh, and those Highway runs were fun :)

Last edited:

Fang

Established Member
Bottoz said:
Wow, lots of hot Cobras! Thanks for hosting and for the Invite! I've got all my pics HERE.

Hey, it was nice meeting you. I should have waited around a little longer so we could play! I guess you were going the other way though. See you soon, Dan.

Silver03

Established Member
Fang said:
Dude, the car looked sick. Nice stance!

Thanks man! I'm real happy with the way it came out too. Oh and I must say your chirping the tires when merging in front of me was pretty impressive too! :rockon:

Last edited:

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Bottoz said:

Yeah watching you walk away from me like it was nothing was fun?? :poke: But It was fun even though I got my butt kicked :cuss:

kpinco

Established Member
CJ: Cool pics!!!!!!! Thanks for coming up!!! Your car is QUICK!!! Thanks for the run!!!! :rockon:

Kevin: No probs! Understand. Let us know when you get your Cobra!!!

Dan: Cool pics!!! So that's the view Vettes have of a Cobra!!!!! :lol:

Thanks again to all for coming!

shub

Weirdo
Established Member
kpinco said:
...So that's the view Vettes have of a Cobra!!!!! :lol:

Haha... I thought that Z06 was just some random guy who happened to get stuck in the middle of our cruise.

Unfortunately, I had the view from behind :(

BadAzztt

Established Member
Wow that looked like a blast. My beast should be done tommorrow after three months of sitting. You guys will have to let me know next time you get together.

Users who are viewing this thread