Colorado Cobra/Mustang BBQ!!!

kpinco

Established Member
I have a ball park number of cars - should have 23-25 cars. Some will be solo others will be bringing their “better half”.

I’ll have burgers and dogs on the grill.

So far – what people have signed up for:
12 pack Pepsi
Chips
Cookies
Macaroni Salad
Corn casserole

Need:
A couple more side dishes
I have diet soda – maybe more regular soda
Paper plates
More chips
Desserts

Looking for to it! See you all on Saturday.

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
A note for everyone from the north. We are all planing to meet at mile hi dyno around 10:30. Then all cruz down there together.

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
Burgers and dogs is a "BBQ" ? Westerners ... :loser: J/K guys, it looks like one hell of a get together, wish there were enough of us around here to do something like that. Drink a cold one for me :beer:

Silver03

Established Member
striker_29 said:
Burgers and dogs is a "BBQ" ? Westerners ... :loser: J/K guys, it looks like one hell of a get together, wish there were enough of us around here to do something like that. Drink a cold one for me :beer:

Yeah, well. Most of us dont like crusing around in a pack of 25 cars doing some of the crazy things we do in some cases after downing a couple beers.

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
Silver03 said:
Yeah, well. Most of us dont like crusing around in a pack of 25 cars doing some of the crazy things we do in some cases after downing a couple beers.

Yeah, well. I certainly dont condone drinking and driving, I was assuming that wouldnt be the case. My mistake. Sorry I offended you, enjoy your burgers , dogs, and iced tea. :whine:

Last edited:

Marc

Established Member
Any comp orange terminators out there? If so, please have them fire me a PM or email. I am trying to start a registry for comp orange cobras with a website to host us up.

Thanks.

marc

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
MarcInHawaii said:
Any comp orange terminators out there? If so, please have them fire me a PM or email. I am trying to start a registry for comp orange cobras with a website to host us up.

Thanks.

marc

we did not have any at this event, i did run into a colo CO in Moab Utah, at a car show, but not to friendly. It is the only one i have ever seen out here. Maybe their will be one at the mustang roundup in steamboat next month.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread