colorado ss

dragaddict

Stock, a four letter word
Established Member
I love the truck, well at least the outside... :rockon: I guess thats cost cutting...

That has to be the ugliest cheapest looking interior I've seen save for the car in cheech and chong

All its missing are some fuzzy dice and tassles and valour And Cheech Marin (sp) smoking it out "hittin switches" on some 10 inch wire wheels :kaboom:

They won't make it if I had to guess

and you can't put a pulley on it and add gobbs of power for cheap... :shrug:

:burnout:

Ben

apex632

Established Member
jordan0806 said:
pretty badass...time to bring back Syclone huh?.....What next? LS2 powered TrailBlazer?[/QUOTE]

heh its already done. the new trailblazer ss's have the ls2 in them. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
You guys have to remember that most of theses "concept cars" don't really mean shit to us! If they ever meet a production line then that is a different story. Until then we can all just dream about "what if" it ever makes it to production. They look good at the shows & equally as good in magazines but if we can't have these muscle machines roaming the streets with us then its almost all a waste... :shrug: We will see which 1 or 2 actually hits showrooms! ;-)

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
jordan0806 said:
pretty badass...time to bring back Syclone huh?.....What next? LS2 powered TrailBlazer?

They already have the Trailblazer SS and it has an LS2 and they are already for sale.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
Not to bad....but it won't hang with a lightning!

If they made it with that setup, it should beat a STOCK Lightning. LS2 should make 350 rwhp or so like it does in everything else, looks like alot lighter truck.

The Colorado Xtreme isnt a bad looking truck either, just needs something under the hood. That truck is badass though!

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Speeds8erM-1 said:
If they made it with that setup, it should beat a STOCK Lightning. LS2 should make 350 rwhp or so like it does in everything else, looks like alot lighter truck.

The Colorado Xtreme isnt a bad looking truck either, just needs something under the hood. That truck is badass though!

It might beat it on paper but at the track it would probably loose to the SVT L just like the SRT-10 did :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread