Colt State Park 2nd Annual SVT & Specialty Mustang Cruise

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Watching the video from one of the other years, are we still entering the park in between that fence and driving onto the grass? I might have to adjust my coiovers to not scrape there......

f2hatch

Established Member
Watching the video from one of the other years, are we still entering the park in between that fence and driving onto the grass? I might have to adjust my coiovers to not scrape there......

If we do the same thing as last year you should be fine. I was okay and my car really low too. For reference to help you judge I cant fit my foot in between the ground and chin spoiler and the exhaust is about 2" or less then two fingers off the ground in the back under The IRS

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member

You should be fine, I was worried too but made it ok. candyroush made it in ok too and he has the roush skirts/side exit exhaust

You'll probably just be mowing the lawn on your way up the hill :banana:

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
just go slow, approach it at a side angle and you'll be fine...my car which usually scrapes alot made it with no issues

there are other ways to make it in as well, so if you aren't comfortable you can find a different entrance....that one just happened to be the closest to the area we parked

FuturaGuy

Established Member
:shrug: Can't make it this year - DAMN! That's the bad news. The good news is the Futura Cobra (a.k.a "The Futang") will be in the body shop. Next year for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread