Coming this Summer- "Ten years of Terminators" meet and photoshoot!!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
good point about newport, i forgot we might have a group of 20- 30 cars......

hrmmm...theres a military base in chicopee...anyone have any connections there? Might be a cool spot too.

just trying to throw out ideas here!!!

willis414

Established Member
You can definitely count me in for this,
I live in Chicopee as far as Westover Air Force base goes it's not very exciting and not to car friendly.
mooch if there's any room for more photos and enough time in the day , sign me up

Intervention302

Established Member
Terminator Only Track Rental... I'll pay for 1 run and get thrown out..Lmao!!!!

Just rent the grass for the afternoon. Honestly the track is so slow Wednesday night its not worth renting just for us.

Friday night would be tougher.

Or consider Sunday. But I feel Wednesday would be best

Also, I'm good friends with the president if the nh mustang club. He's very interested in going and knows lots of terminator owners

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Intervention302

Established Member
Also... I don't think anybody would mind if my Dad showed up in the Whipple Ford GT huh?

I know I know its not a terminator :)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Depending on how many people are in for individual side photoshoots with me, I may need to put you guys' name in a hat and pick names (pending numbers of course). We'll see how it goes! If anything, we can always schedule to meet up anytime and take some pics. Right now I think we're ok. Gonna be a LOT of pictures :eek:

Everyone who has asked, your names are on the list! I have this so far
f2hatch
MassDSGsvt
KillerMike
ripnesscobra
Dead_Mach_1
willis414

If I missed you let me know lol

Oh and by the way, I also think central Mass would be convenient for everyone. Something near the pike may work? Seems as if the CT/NY/RI/NH guys would have easy access to a central location like that.

Last edited:

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
How about down around where they make Yankee Candles? South Deerfield MA? Used to have a car museum there at one time. Or is that too far off of the beaten path for everyone?

yuke175

Established Member
My gt is down for the count even though it wasn't invited lol.

But I might be willing to donate the new truck to hauling up a grill or something similar to the pepperell meet we had this past summer.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Depending on how many people are in for individual side photoshoots with me, I may need to put you guys' name in a hat and pick names (pending numbers of course). We'll see how it goes! If anything, we can always schedule to meet up anytime and take some pics. Right now I think we're ok. Gonna be a LOT of pictures :eek:

Everyone who has asked, your names are on the list! I have this so far
f2hatch
MassDSGsvt
KillerMike
ripnesscobra
Dead_Mach_1
willis414

If I missed you let me know lol

Oh and by the way, I also think central Mass would be convenient for everyone. Something near the pike may work? Seems as if the CT/NY/RI/NH guys would have easy access to a central location like that.

Thought I was 1st...:burnout:

matt87

Established Member
not to sound snobbish....well ok maybe a little. can we please keep it a 03-04 svt cobra only event. not every event has to be a " hey i got a ford, but its a probe" can i come too!? plenty of ford event all summer....can we just have one?

Users who are viewing this thread