Coming to a street near you.....

Blacksunshine

Established Member
I'm putting this..... AFR 185. TFS Track Heat upper and lower. JE SRP Flat-Tops. Motor is 11.5:1. TFS Stage 1 Cam. 70MM T-body. 75 MM pro-m. 3:73. :rockon:

12116108-0816_IMG-med.JPG

In this.....

12116105-0515_IMG-med.JPG

:uh oh:

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Damn that looks nice. Are you planning on blowing it? 70mm is a good size for a blown motor. Might as well spray it with that compression.

Looking at that block and heads just makes me so anxious to get mine. Have fun bro.

Blacksunshine

Established Member
Believe it or not, It will be an all motor car. With road suspension. This isn't my track car. :D That comes next. I already have the turbo for the track car. Funny, not even completely done with the first project and already started the second. Thanks for the comments.
Garrett- T88 With an upgraded Turbonectics G-Series wheel, which is a 2-step wheel that moves alot more cfm than a single blade compressor wheel. This project probably won't be completed for another 1.5 to 2 years. It will be put on an 03 cobra motor.

11847P1010029-med.jpg

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
What car will the t88 go into? You putting it into an 03 cobra or just using the motor? That will put out some damn good numbers.

Looks like the next 2 years will be a lot of fun.

Blacksunshine

Established Member
I actually came across another SN95 shell it is a Blue 94 GT. The 03 motor and turbo will go into that. The compressor wheel on that turbo supports 1250 HP. :D

Blacksunshine

Established Member
T88 will be going on the 03 cobra motor. All of it will be going into another SN shell that I bought.
poopnut2, Yes daily driver with A/C, leather seats, road suspension. I was gonna go with a TFS stage 2 but it would lose it's streetability so I just stuck with Stage 1 and 1.7 scorpions. I do realize that the cam is holding the heads back, but I will enjoy it for an everyday driver. :D Thanks for the comments guys.

Blacksunshine

Established Member
That is right. You hit it on the head. I made this car for killing ls1's. A simple dry kit on the car will beat vipers. That is all that matters to me for an everyday driver. :D

Users who are viewing this thread