Coming to Texas

03cobraFL

Established Member
Hey everyone just wanted to stop by and say hi. I am moving to Texas within a week to live with my Dad. He lives outside of Dallas in a town called Lewisville. I am pretty excited and cant wait to get out there, this will be my first time ever coming to the Lone star state. But yeah just thought I would come by and introduce myself.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wow, people that move to Texas cause they WANT to. Uncle Sam sent me to south Texas and I cant tell you how much I hate it.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Wow, people that move to Texas cause they WANT to. Uncle Sam sent me to south Texas and I cant tell you how much I hate it.

what do you expect? you live in corpus. i wouldn't want to live there either. texas is an awesome place to live, please feel free to leave when your commitment is up.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Hey everyone just wanted to stop by and say hi. I am moving to Texas within a week to live with my Dad. He lives outside of Dallas in a town called Lewisville. I am pretty excited and cant wait to get out there, this will be my first time ever coming to the Lone star state. But yeah just thought I would come by and introduce myself.

welcome to texas. i grew up in denton about 10 miles north of lewisville. anywhere on the north side of dallas is where it's at. lewisville is a good location, you're 20 minutes from downtown(without traffic) you've got the lake right there and also got HPP Racing which is nice if you need a good performance shop.

oh and time to change that sig!

mikemach1d

Established Member
welcome to texas. i grew up in denton about 10 miles north of lewisville. anywhere on the north side of dallas is where it's at. lewisville is a good location, you're 20 minutes from downtown(without traffic) you've got the lake right there and also got HPP Racing which is nice if you need a good performance shop.

oh and time to change that sig!

no eagles fanns here buddy...:nono:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Welcome to texas OP! I live in denton which is about 15 minutes away from you. We are starting up a car forum and group pretty soon that goes for you to redfiresvt I will send you a pm or post something up whenever we get the forum and group together

Users who are viewing this thread