Comments on YouTube Videos

uofipilot

Established Member
I don't think I have ever seen one worthwhile comment on a YouTube video. I like to browse them now and again to hear what different cars sound like with different mods, see how cars stack up against each other, watch the motortrend reviews, etc., and all I EVER see is retards bickering over the stupidest shit. Typically goes something like this for a Cobra video.

Tard 1: Dude that COBRA is the most sickest shit ever. It could fly to the moon if he had NAWS. My uncle's neighbors buddy has one with a turbo that was bangin easily over 1000 hp on pump gas. It could do wheelies on the street and everything.

Tard 2: Dude, a stock V6 Camaro would whop the shit out of that crappy rustang slow-bra anyday. My girl's dad's buddy from the army has this sick ass IROC Z that would smoke anything on the road.

Tard 1 Again: I'll smoke your mom on the road. Chevys suck and are for stupid inbred redneck sister-****ers.

Tard 2: I ****ed your sister.

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on (you get the point). I edited the grammar, because I can't even type in whatever language these idiots do.

Then there are the import vs. domestic battles that are all the same, the rice burner vs. muscle car arguments that are all the same, and my favorite...if I bought a civic and put 150,000 into it, I'd have a faster car than a ferrari.

Sorry for the rant, but does anyone else wonder why YouTube even allows comments? I've never seen anything constructive. I'm sure the political video are all the same too.

Rant Off :cuss:

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
yeah bro i get what youre saying, it's super annoying. i ran into some ls1ers claiming that 03/04 cobras can only run mid 13's BEST.

needless to say, i lol'd

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i think its funny as hell.

i think most people post outlandish comments to get rise out of others. Some are serious and just based on closeminded ****tards who actually believe in what they are saying.

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
If you thought the car comments were bad... try looking at the comments on UFC and other MMA videos...

all I gotta say about those is superfacepalm.

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
yeah bro i get what youre saying, it's super annoying. i ran into some ls1ers claiming that 03/04 cobras can only run mid 13's BEST.

needless to say, i lol'd

There are a ton of those on YouTube. One dude sent me messages to my inbox for 3 days without me responding on how bad his LS1 Camaro would walk on a Cobra like it's nothin. I responded ONCE with "Find a H/C/I LS1, and a KB/Whipple Cobra with supporting mods, and see who wins" and he went on for another 5 days that he'd race any modded Cobra I could come across.

Let's not forget the endless Ford vs GM vs Chrysler battle that ensues on YouTube.

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
I shut the comments ability off on my youtube site.
I just get tired of the swearing, the stupidity and just moronic comments.
On two of them a guy I know, real nice guy, too, was using my camera and commenting while he did. He was real excited, but people keep saying negative crap about him.
I still get comments emailed to me when they try to post them.... some even wonder why there are all the views, but no comments!

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
I shut the comments ability off on my youtube site.
I just get tired of the swearing, the stupidity and just moronic comments.
On two of them a guy I know, real nice guy, too, was using my camera and commenting while he did. He was real excited, but people keep saying negative crap about him.
I still get comments emailed to me when they try to post them.... some even wonder why there are all the views, but no comments!

YouTube now censors all profanity with asterisks, even on old comments.

LaFlavor

Established Member
I can find those comments entertaining for about 5 minutes, if I remember to just laugh at them. After about 5 minutes it gets to be too much. I enjoy laughing at stupidity, but those comments are like the deep-dish chicago style pizza with a cheesecake on top, smothered in chocolate sauce, injected with ice-cream of stupidity. Full of delisciousness, but you can only break off a little bit at a time.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
this one is ridiculous, its gone on for months

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9cZ37CJwUg"]YouTube - FERRARI ENZO Vs. CAMARO AND MUSTANG![/ame]

JasonSnake

Established Member
I never waste a keystroke on youtube comments. If we didn't have the awesome mods on here, it would be the same here too.

Users who are viewing this thread